Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Junior & College Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Advisors

A lot of college coaches do not want to deal with advisers. We have been to Harvard and other collegiate run camps and they all say the same thing. No harm in listening to what they have to say but if he’s good enough, you should not have to pay.

I love everybody here saying don't pay, or that if you are good enough it's free. If you don't pay an advisor for services you are receiving and impermissible benefit and could negatively effect your college eligibility.

Anon
I love everybody here saying don't pay, or that if you are good enough it's free. If you don't pay an advisor for services you are receiving and impermissible benefit and could negatively effect your college eligibility.
NCAA clarified the rules. No longer an issue.

But, even before, our advisor said they would send an invoice for a nominal amount that I could pay or not pay, they didn't care. But they never did.

Oh mom...so many directions to go here. Do the things that got your hubby (or ex) in the first place. That should help the boy. Worked for Forrest Gump!

**** off. You must have a micro penis.

**** them... shove your virtual hockey stick up their ass and get them out of your way.

Take the path and not look for the ride

#rideSoldOut

EducatedMom
**** them... shove your virtual hockey stick up their ass and get them out of your way.

Take the path and not look for the ride

#rideSoldOut
Someone was drunk in the basement.