email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Junior & College Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Travel

Anonymous
After watching the webinar tonight I’m more confused then ever.
Covid test after every trip out of state? No checking
According to Mass hockey they will be monitoring USA hockey rosters. If a team registers for a tournament in a high risk state they will be barred from participating upon return until they hold out for 14 days or produce a negative test.

Just wait until someone on a contact tracing list at a rink tests positive and they try and mandate that everyone in the facility at that time get a test prior to returning. No chance in hell me or my kids are getting a test if we are not hospital level sick.

Re: Travel

Anonopotomous
Anonymous
After watching the webinar tonight I’m more confused then ever.
Covid test after every trip out of state? No checking
According to Mass hockey they will be monitoring USA hockey rosters. If a team registers for a tournament in a high risk state they will be barred from participating upon return until they hold out for 14 days or produce a negative test.

Just wait until someone on a contact tracing list at a rink tests positive and they try and mandate that everyone in the facility at that time get a test prior to returning. No chance in hell me or my kids are getting a test if we are not hospital level sick.
You talk a big game. No chance in hell you get your tourney fees back if you decide not to show up. Hospital sick or not. Dumb..s. Winking