Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Junior & College Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hockey Spreads COVID

Totally agree! Hope your son recovers quickly and the rest of the family stays safe!

My son has been quarantined for 3 weeks due to 1 hockey exposure (negative) and now due to a friends exposure - waiting on test!

I really question why and how hockey is allowed to go on but then again I question the decisions (or lack of) that our gov't has made regarding this virus!

Stay safe!

I'm like the Covid-19 survival rate, I'm right over 99% of the time...

Your kid just has a cold, he'll live, get over it. Also, I hope you enjoy paying for your kid to play club ice hockey because he sucks and isn't going anywhere.

AAANON
I'm like the Covid-19 survival rate, I'm right over 99% of the time...

Your kid just has a cold, he'll live, get over it. Also, I hope you enjoy paying for your kid to play club ice hockey because he sucks and isn't going anywhere.
Yup, you're right. He could play through it just fine. Which is how he got it. A teammate "only" had a cold and refused to get tested.

Wasn't worried about him. My wife, unfortunately, is high risk due to underlying health conditions. Since you're always right, that means you already know that having COVID in the house is serious. Deadly serious.

Meaning, it's no longer theoretical or statistical for us. Hockey spreads COVID.

Thanks for your compassion. I'm touched.

Pay no attention - some people are born *******s! I hope you and your family continue to be safe and healthy! And BTW - HIS kid sucks!

Anon
Pay no attention - some people are born *******s! I hope you and your family continue to be safe and healthy! And BTW - HIS kid sucks!
Thanks. Through contact tracing and timing it looks like it may have been the ref in ME and NH. Which means that he got it on the ice.