Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Junior & College Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Covid

Facts:

2 kids show up to practice sick - both go home - get tested - 1 shows up the following practice - still awaiting results. The other smartly stays home.

Team continues to practice even though 2 kids possible positive exposed team.

What's wrong with this picture?

Re: Covid

Anon
Facts:

2 kids show up to practice sick - both go home - get tested - 1 shows up the following practice - still awaiting results. The other smartly stays home.

Nothing. No one has COVID. You realize it is 99% likely they have the sniffles and not Covid right? Anyone at any given time could be positive and asymptomatic, by your logic, they shouldn't be practicing at all.

Positive result. You do realize that some people having health issues and these kids could be bringing Covid home to others correct? Or are you just totally stupid?

Anon
Positive result. You do realize that some people having health issues and these kids could be bringing Covid home to others correct? Or are you just totally stupid?
Lol. You post today that kids got tested and don’t know results and then conveniently post again that they were positive after your stupidity was called out. Get off the interwebs tool bag. It’s your responsibility to protect compromised adults at your home, no one else’s. So perhaps you or your kid shouldn’t be playing in the first place.

Clearly you have not had Covid affect your family - go F yourself TOOLBAG!

Anon
Clearly you have not had Covid affect your family - go F yourself TOOLBAG!
Hey Dunba-s-s. COVID is the common flu. Go f-u-c-k yourself you sackless p-u-s-s-y.

You keyboard slayer you! The Flu - yup - the Flu doesn't overwhelm hospitals ballbag............

My kid got it. Had the sniffles and a soar throat for a couple of days and then was all good. Only p-us-sies end up in the hospital. You were too busy c-o-c-kholding to realize this.

My IQ just dropped reading this 7th grade keyboard fight.. ball bags p-us-sies and c-o-c-kholding oh my...

Get back in the kitchen and make me something, Mom. I’m hungry.

This thread is an absolute roller coaster. Is this what you guys do with your free time?

There truly are some really stupid **** bags out there - For anyone who thinks Covid is the Flu wait until God forbid you get it or someone in your family - for some clearly it's deadly unless of course you're a complete idiot!

Anon
There truly are some really stupid **** bags out there - For anyone who thinks Covid is the Flu wait until God forbid you get it or someone in your family - for some clearly it's deadly unless of course you're a complete idiot!
This is a run on sentence. You fail.

Anon
Facts:

Whats wrong is the coach is an idiot for allowing any kid that isn't feeling good to practice. Secondly, any kid with a pending covid test shouldn't be on the ice. Common sense. Team is run by a clown if they allow this.