Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: NCDC Coaches

Anon
ANON
Anon
Anon
Any insight on who are the top & worst NCDC coaches would be appreciated my son is getting calls. Won/loss records don\\\'t tell the whole story. Looking for development first at his age.
Looking to develop, Jersey Hitmen. Looking for exposure, Jr Bruins. Looking to play some fun hockey and age out..all the oterhs.
Jr. Bruins or Hitmen. Other than that, you might as well go to the EHL.
Are you on drugs?

Are you comparing the EHL to NCDC ? Only person that would do that is a parent whose kid plays EHL or a coach in the league. A kid that got cut from NA, NCDC went to the EHL and ripped it up. Are you ****ting me saying EHL and NCDC is close. The premier league is almost as good as the EHL.
If your kid was any good, he wouldn't be playing in either of them

So there is only ONE good coach in this entire league??? No one has a decent thing to say about the other 12?

Anon
So there is only ONE good coach in this entire league??? No one has a decent thing to say about the other 12?
Affirmative.

Stay away from the coach in NH. Completely awful. Worst coach my son ever played for with the largest ego of all time

NCDC is for mama’s boys who couldn’t make the local NAHL team or USHL team. There has NEVER been a dominant NCDC player in D1 hockey….fact

Anon
NCDC is for mama’s boys who couldn’t make the local NAHL team or USHL team. There has NEVER been a dominant NCDC player in D1 hockey….fact
I completely agree that the league is a waste of time, but in their defense they are only like 4 years into their existence

Was good for my kid as a 16 year old but after that year had to move on to something better

Anon
Anon
I completely agree that the league is a waste of time, but in their defense they are only like 4 years into their existence

Was good for my kid as a 16 year old but after that year had to move on to something better
Yeah sure he did

Which NH NCDC. There is more than one