Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Junior & College Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: NCDC Coaches

So there is only ONE good coach in this entire league??? No one has a decent thing to say about the other 12?

Anon
So there is only ONE good coach in this entire league??? No one has a decent thing to say about the other 12?
Affirmative.

Stay away from the coach in NH. Completely awful. Worst coach my son ever played for with the largest ego of all time

NCDC is for mama’s boys who couldn’t make the local NAHL team or USHL team. There has NEVER been a dominant NCDC player in D1 hockey….fact

Anon
NCDC is for mama’s boys who couldn’t make the local NAHL team or USHL team. There has NEVER been a dominant NCDC player in D1 hockey….fact
I completely agree that the league is a waste of time, but in their defense they are only like 4 years into their existence

Was good for my kid as a 16 year old but after that year had to move on to something better

Anon
Anon
I completely agree that the league is a waste of time, but in their defense they are only like 4 years into their existence

Was good for my kid as a 16 year old but after that year had to move on to something better
Yeah sure he did

Which NH NCDC. There is more than one