email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Junior & College Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: EHL vs USPHL prem

Mike Jones
Which league is better? And why? In a debate with my buddy and love to know everyones thoughts!
1.NCDC
2.EHL
3.USPHL P

Watch a couple a games and let me know your thoughts.

Anon
Mike Jones
Which league is better? And why? In a debate with my buddy and love to know everyones thoughts!
1.NCDC
2.EHL
3.USPHL P

EHL is the best league. Check out the number of college commits they have every year. NCDC is not even close.

Don't look at the league look at the program and their history of moving players on and to where. There are good and bad programs in every league. There are Premier programs that are better than EHL programs, and vice versa.

I'd go so far as to say that you should dig even deeper and look at the coaches in the program. A program may have a good track record of moving players on but then the coach leaves and takes that track record with him to the next place. It really is as much about who you know, who you are playing for, and who is promoting you as it is about how good you are or where you are playing.

So we are making the assumption that the NCDC is head and shoulders above the EHL :joy: :joy:
I'm busting a gut just thinking about that, and USPHL Premier, that level is god awful.

ANON
Anon
Mike Jones
1.NCDC
2.EHL
3.USPHL P

EHL is the best league. Check out the number of college commits they have every year. NCDC is not even close.
Settle down EHL coach

When you get cut from the NCDC you go to EHL to play.

EHL also has more commitments because you have a ton of 21 year olds in the league compared to NCDC that only allows 6 21 year olds and everyone else plays a year or 2 then hoping to jump to NAHL.

USPHL top teams and EHL top teams are the same.

Bottom EHL is better than bottom USPHL

Anon
ANON
Anon
Mike Jones
1.NCDC
2.EHL
3.USPHL P

Settle down EHL coach

When you get cut from the NCDC you go to EHL to play.

EHL also has more commitments because you have a ton of 21 year olds in the league compared to NCDC that only allows 6 21 year olds and everyone else plays a year or 2 then hoping to jump to NAHL.

USPHL top teams and EHL top teams are the same.

Bottom EHL is better than bottom USPHL
NCDC is a farce, if your kid is any good, go play in a real league such as the USHL, NAHL, or BCHL.