Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: D2 College Hockey

Shut Up

Anon
Shut Up
Someone's feelings got hurt. Sometimes the truth hurts.

Anon
Anon
Shut Up
Someone's feelings got hurt. Sometimes the truth hurts.
Actually not, my son pla*** for a hockeyeast contender and was in the NCAA tournament three years in a row including a Frozen Four. So no feelings hurt here

Anon
Anon
Anon
Shut Up
Someone\'s feelings got hurt. Sometimes the truth hurts.
Actually not, my son pla*** for a hockeyeast contender and was in the NCAA tournament three years in a row including a Frozen Four. So no feelings hurt here
Good story bud!

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Shut Up
Someone\\\'s feelings got hurt. Sometimes the truth hurts.
Good story bud!
It is a good story, sorry you'll never be able to experience it

Anon
I'm going to propose that college hockey starts a "real" D2 level. It would consist of mostly the Atlantic Hockey Conference plus Merrimack, UNH, and Vermont. It would be much more competitive for all these teams.

Maine gets a pass for now, but on the bubble.
"And a new day will dawn for those who stand long and the forests will echo with laughter".

-Led Zeppelin, STH

All those teams are terrible and would have their hands full with top D3 teams.

I don't know about hockey where there is no D2, but it is not unusual in other sports for stop D2 teams to be better than weak D1 teams. Just the way it is.

Anon
I don't know about hockey where there is no D2, but it is not unusual in other sports for stop D2 teams to be better than weak D1 teams. Just the way it is.
Not in hockey, the remaining D2 hockey teams are worse than D3

What's the sudden interest in bashing UNH, Vermont and Maine on dboard?

anon
What's the sudden interest in bashing UNH, Vermont and Maine on dboard?
The bashing was on Merrimack, UNH, and Vermont because they have been terrible for a number of years now.

ok, but why now? its been years as you pointed out.

The OP stated at the beginning of the year there was a post on DB regarding could those schools listed get back to a any semblance of their former selves? Someone followed up on that with the teams current records. Others piped in. I believe that is how the board works.