Junior & College Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: USPHL Junior roster numbers

Anon
Anon
As many that are willing to Pay, bounce between teams, and be a scratch when needed. The start of the season is always scary because numbers are high. Over the first few weeks you will see those number dwindle a bit but most Premier and Elite teams will dress 4 lines, 7 D, 2-3 Goalies. It\'s a long season, if you have good coach, and your kids is good player, he will be OK.
If your kid was a good player, he wouldn't be playing Premier or Elite in the USPHL
are you serious?

Well no **** Sherlock. Is your contention that any kid who isn’t a D1 lock supposed to just quit hockey if they want to keep playing?

it's a consideration, other than that, your just lining the pockets of greedy third-rate junior programs

Anon
Well no **** Sherlock. Is your contention that any kid who isn’t a D1 lock supposed to just quit hockey if they want to keep playing?
$15,000 just for "if they want to keep playing" is a little overkill...No?

JR Bruins will have 60 players at “NCDC” team camp this week.

Anon
JR Bruins will have 60 players at “NCDC” team camp this week.
Is it not normal to have 40 healthy scratches per game?

Anon
Anon
$15,000 just for "if they want to keep playing" is a little overkill...No?
It is if you're poor. Sorry to hear about that.

I've spent more for less. My son prioritized academics over hockey in HS and got into a great school. He asked to defer and take one last year just to play hockey. Lucky to be in a situation where that's not really a material amount of money for us, so we let him. I get that's not the same for everyone.