Junior & College Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: All these young athletes dying suddenly

Fauci made me do it
Anon
You are not allowed to ask that question, much less mention it. Move along... nothing to see here.
conspiracy theorists - gather here!
The fact that you needed to respond, is more telling and speaks to the nonsense folks have had to endure.

Ask yourself why so many young athletes end-up with strange cancers and commonly testicular cancer. And then the athletes get 'cured' they establish foundations and act like hero survivors. I'd much rather have them come out and say, "young people I used various performance enchasing drugs and I got testicular cancer. . . don't do PEDs....I'm no hero"

Are you implying any young athlete that gets testicular cancer are using steroids - how dumb are you? The situation in Ontario is 11 males under 20 have had sudden cardiac arrest. They were using Astrazeneca vaccine. Those are facts. Are they related? Would those young men be alive if a vaccine wasn't forced on them?

Dumb
Are you implying any young athlete that gets testicular cancer are using steroids - how dumb are you? The situation in Ontario is 11 males under 20 have had sudden cardiac arrest. They were using Astrazeneca vaccine. Those are facts. Are they related? Would those young men be alive if a vaccine wasn't forced on them?
You are using the gateway pundit and ask that people take you serious.