Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Junior & College Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: NcDc

The opposite. League is expanding with a western division.

My guess is next step is a Midwest division then a South Division. Going head up with the NAHL.

Yes! More Europeans! Cant wait! But its Free and for the kids!

Anon

My guess is next step is a Midwest division then a South Division. Going head up with the NAHL.
This can't be true as they started the league on the theory that they wanted to keep the footprint small so as to not have a crazy travel schedule. hahaha!

League is a joke

anon
Anon

This can't be true as they started the league on the theory that they wanted to keep the footprint small so as to not have a crazy travel schedule. hahaha!

League is a joke
If it will make a league or team owner money of course it is true. It's a business first. No need for additional travel as the new teams will be regional based as the usphl premier already is. Play regional regular season and then national playoffs. It will dilute the overall product. Better players from these regions will choose to play close to home, possibly close enough without billeting making it more attractive then coming to the northeast cluster-f and dealing with non-stop flow of younger local prep players getting games because the club hopes to entice them to fall for the bait and switch down the road.

anon
anon
Anon

This can\'t be true as they started the league on the theory that they wanted to keep the footprint small so as to not have a crazy travel schedule. hahaha!

League is a joke
If it will make a league or team owner money of course it is true. It's a business first. No need for additional travel as the new teams will be regional based as the usphl premier already is. Play regional regular season and then national playoffs. It will dilute the overall product. Better players from these regions will choose to play close to home, possibly close enough without billeting making it more attractive then coming to the northeast cluster-f and dealing with non-stop flow of younger local prep players getting games because the club hopes to entice them to fall for the bait and switch down the road.
Yes that was sarcasm

Last NCDC post was taken done. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, except Mike Anderson. *** you Mike Anderson, may you sleep with the fish you rat bast@rd

Anon
Last NCDC post was taken done. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, except Mike Anderson. *** you Mike Anderson, may you sleep with the fish you rat bast@rd
Why you mad Bro...:thinking_face:

Dick Sherman
Anon
Mike Anderson treats young men like absolute trash and now we are getting back at him. Fu** him and Fu** the Jr Bruins.

Anon
Dick Sherman
Anon
Mike Anderson treats young men like absolute trash and now we are getting back at him. Fu** him and Fu** the Jr Bruins.
Guy has the mob after him as of today. Not good

As we sit here in Providence watching the game all I can think is Fu@$ Mike Anderson. The more I think about how he treats kids, even the younger ones he coaches the more I’m buying into it. So, Fu&$ you Michael.