email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 06 Kings - in the cr*pper

Anon
What happened to the 06 kings? They were going to make this big comeback turn around? Yet they still barely treading water after canning the old coach? Saw them lay a few weeks back and wasn't impressed. They should really flip flop with their tier 1 team or move to MPDHL. It's embarrassing what has happened at that program. The Kingdom has fallen soon they drop behind the BB program not sure they will be able to recover.

Only keeping 3-5 kids, most will be cut after this year. A few coming in for the caps but will definitely be some open spots.

Anon
Anon
What happened to the 06 kings? They were going to make this big comeback turn around? Yet they still barely treading water after canning the old coach? Saw them lay a few weeks back and wasn't impressed. They should really flip flop with their tier 1 team or move to MPDHL. It's embarrassing what has happened at that program. The Kingdom has fallen soon they drop behind the BB program not sure they will be able to recover.

Only keeping 3-5 kids, most will be cut after this year. A few coming in for the caps but will definitely be some open spots.

How do a "few" come in from the Caps. Not really informed on the EHF movement rules are we?

Anon

Sorry your kid got cut from the SSK 06 Elite team. It's always so obvious when a Parent has a grudge. I saw them the beginning of the season with the old coach and wasn't impressed. Holske started the season with them so while he may not be on the bench anymore, this is his team he picked. You certainly can't expect the assist coaches who are now coaching to go out and recruit mid season. Have not seen them play since the new coaches took over but get over your grudge and let you 9 year old play without worrying about the team you are NOT on anymore!

anon
Anon

Sorry your kid got cut from the SSK 06 Elite team. It's always so obvious when a Parent has a grudge. I saw them the beginning of the season with the old coach and wasn't impressed. Holske started the season with them so while he may not be on the bench anymore, this is his team he picked. You certainly can't expect the assist coaches who are now coaching to go out and recruit mid season. Have not seen them play since the new coaches took over but get over your grudge and let you 9 year old play without worrying about the team you are NOT on anymore!

Thanks Tommy or Tom. Maybe BB or Caps will have you back..... Nah you'll get one more season with same result, then move on to the Express..... You could dominate over there lol! Kingdom has fallen and no one wants to play in fboro anymore.

My kids are older so I'm not involved with this team but I think it is a little strange on how the SSK have changed either in results and/or perception. A handful of years ago it was the place where a lot of hockey guys who were D-I players or ex-pros took their kids and coached. That seems to have worked through the system as their kids got older.

The appearance now is that the focus is on their Junior teams and their USPHL kids and it's unrealistic to think you're building players from within that will one day be part of their junior program when those kids are coming from all over the place. Growing the Junior program, getting guys to be selected in the NHL draft and catering to NHL'ers in the off season seems to be more of an interest than having the best kiddie program at every age group. It's run its course.

You can always tell when there is a parent with an axe to grind. Let me guess, your kid ended up on the tier 1 team but your kid was the best out there right? Losing their best player to the Flames didn't help. It's going to take time to rebuild. A few rumors going around about getting a goalie as well trying to pick up a few kids here and there. Seems like a little too much drama for 9 year old hockey.

anon
You can always tell when there is a parent with an axe to grind. Let me guess, your kid ended up on the tier 1 team but your kid was the best out there right? Losing their best player to the Flames didn't help. It's going to take time to rebuild. A few rumors going around about getting a goalie as well trying to pick up a few kids here and there. Seems like a little too much drama for 9 year old hockey.

I hear ya. If they hold formal tryouts the 3 coaches kids won't make the team and would get moved down to tier 1.

What three coaches ? LH isn't coaching and two new coaches from another program that if your not on the team, do you even know their kids? Clearly a parent who's kid isn't on the team anymore who thinks his kid still should be

Anon
What three coaches ? LH isn't coaching and two new coaches from another program that if your not on the team, do you even know their kids? Clearly a parent who's kid isn't on the team anymore who thinks his kid still should be

Ok Tommy Boy - I'll tell you what.... Why don't you scrimmage the Kings Tier 1 team? They would destroy the elite team and you know it, Freddie knows it too!

Anon
Anon

Ok Tommy Boy - I'll tell you what.... Why don't you scrimmage the Kings Tier 1 team? They would destroy the elite team and you know it, Freddie knows it too!

Oh boy! Here we go

Sounds like a bitter former coach!

Anon
Sounds like a bitter former coach!

so what did happen to the head coach? Seemed like a decent guy

Anon
anon

I hear ya. If they hold formal tryouts the 3 coaches kids won't make the team and would get moved down to tier 1.

Drama comes because of the parents. Drama comes when your team doesn't finish in first place. Yes, for sny org there is a lot of drama for 9 year old hockey. Seems everyone's will be involved in more drama when cutting 9 year olds is what Parents want to get that winning team😜

Development is so much more important than winning.

nothing like telling your goalie he sucks. Nice

Anon
anon
Anon

Thanks Tommy or Tom. Maybe BB or Caps will have you back..... Nah you'll get one more season with same result, then move on to the Express..... You could dominate over there lol! Kingdom has fallen and no one wants to play in fboro anymore.

No one wants to play in Foxboro anymore? Just because your kid got cut don't group everyone rose in that category

Anon
Anon
anon
Anon

No one wants to play in Foxboro anymore? Just because your kid got cut don't group everyone rose in that category

Only reason your playing there is bc your kid won't get cut. Look at the program top to bottom , one of the worst in Fed. It's a joke!

Daddy-O
Anon
Anon
anon
Anon

Only reason your playing there is bc your kid won't get cut. Look at the program top to bottom , one of the worst in Fed. It's a joke!

Just "took a look" at the program on the Fed site. I saw multiple teams in first or second in the division and most in the top half. Sorry that's not good enough for you.....or should I say you kid wasn't good enough for them

Scotty here.....We are the best organization in the world...just ask me, I'll tell you...have 2 good elite teams and a bunch of middle or bottom of the pack tier 1 teams...we keep sub-par daddy coaches around to keep friends in the organization. please make your checks out to the South Shore Kings....

Anon

what's embarrassing is that you are so persnonallhy involved that you think a team of 9 year olds who aren't even the last place team are in the cr#pper. what will you think when it's real hockey