email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 05 EHF Free Agency

Anon
Are you joking? There is a parent that texts a coach every hour on who they can recruit or the play of other players. That's the problem! Your not a coach, your a parent that never played hockey in high school. If it was only of this Board - no problem, that is the right format. I am parent on the team and will be next year. I don't want another parent trying to replace my kid for next year. Not your job 0 it is the coaches job. Either become a coach or become a parent. We will have no team chemistry if you continue.

How can there be chemistry when the bottom third of the line up does not belong and cost us the superseries?

And they were terrible against the Caps! New coach, new team, somebody do something

Fed Up Parent
Anon
Are you joking? There is a parent that texts a coach every hour on who they can recruit or the play of other players. That's the problem! Your not a coach, your a parent that never played hockey in high school. If it was only of this Board - no problem, that is the right format. I am parent on the team and will be next year. I don't want another parent trying to replace my kid for next year. Not your job 0 it is the coaches job. Either become a coach or become a parent. We will have no team chemistry if you continue.

How can there be chemistry when the bottom third of the line up does not belong and cost us the superseries?

You mean the bottom 3rd of the line up is the reason? It would seem to me on an "elite" team the better players would off set the weaker kids?

So a team scores something like 10 goals in seven games and it is the bottom 3 or 4 kids fault. The only thing elite about that team is their goalie....

Thanks goalie's dad

That kid is nasty. Go watch him play. It is fun to watch him. Kid is like a mini NHLer.

I love how you say nothing except a goalie is Elite about a 2nd place EHF Elite team that is ranked 12th in the country. Last time I checked this was a team sport. It is Elite hockey sometimes kids get cut and sorry that yours did, just move on.

Elite teams don't get beat 10-3, 5-1, 5-1 and 3-0 over a 10 day period if they are truly elite. Call it whatever you want but that's not elite...Along with a bunch of teams as well. But if it makes you feel better you can write the word elite in the memo section of your check....

Please explain who the true elite teams at the 05 level are then?

Anon
Please explain who the true elite teams at the 05 level are then?

Not your team

Boston Bruins lost 9-1 to kings a few weeks ago. What's your point? Are they not a real NHL team? Top 6 EHF teams are all very good and can beat one another on any given weekend. That is why it is a great league.

Anon
Boston Bruins lost 9-1 to kings a few weeks ago. What's your point? Are they not a real NHL team? Top 6 EHF teams are all very good and can beat one another on any given weekend. That is why it is a great league.

Bruins are doing pretty well this year...huh?

Really?The B's are in 5th place in the East. 5 points away from 2nd place. I'd call that a prett good year. Get off the D board and get on NHL.com. Just like your evaluation of your own child, you are way off.