Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 05 EHF Free Agency

So a team scores something like 10 goals in seven games and it is the bottom 3 or 4 kids fault. The only thing elite about that team is their goalie....

Thanks goalie's dad

That kid is nasty. Go watch him play. It is fun to watch him. Kid is like a mini NHLer.

I love how you say nothing except a goalie is Elite about a 2nd place EHF Elite team that is ranked 12th in the country. Last time I checked this was a team sport. It is Elite hockey sometimes kids get cut and sorry that yours did, just move on.

Elite teams don't get beat 10-3, 5-1, 5-1 and 3-0 over a 10 day period if they are truly elite. Call it whatever you want but that's not elite...Along with a bunch of teams as well. But if it makes you feel better you can write the word elite in the memo section of your check....

Please explain who the true elite teams at the 05 level are then?

Anon
Please explain who the true elite teams at the 05 level are then?

Not your team

Boston Bruins lost 9-1 to kings a few weeks ago. What's your point? Are they not a real NHL team? Top 6 EHF teams are all very good and can beat one another on any given weekend. That is why it is a great league.

Anon
Boston Bruins lost 9-1 to kings a few weeks ago. What's your point? Are they not a real NHL team? Top 6 EHF teams are all very good and can beat one another on any given weekend. That is why it is a great league.

Bruins are doing pretty well this year...huh?

Really?The B's are in 5th place in the East. 5 points away from 2nd place. I'd call that a prett good year. Get off the D board and get on NHL.com. Just like your evaluation of your own child, you are way off.