Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Parents

Thanks for your input. Remember, without us there were no 6:00am games, three practices a week, making sure you had the right coach, the tournaments in Lake Placid, the $150 stick or the $400 skates.

Stuff a $28 pair of Bauer cut resistant socks in it, you aren't worthy.

Yep, talking about 11 year old hockey. I have an 11 year old. SO why are you here?

anon
Thanks for your input. Remember, without us there were no 6:00am games, three practices a week, making sure you had the right coach, the tournaments in Lake Placid, the $150 stick or the $400 skates.

Stuff a $28 pair of Bauer cut resistant socks in it, you aren't worthy.

This

Hey, you ungrateful little ********** Let me ask you a question, why do you think you even know how to skate? Answer: someone - I'm assuming your parents - spent years of their time and thousands of dollars on your behalf.

Show some respect.

Before you know it, you'll be a parent - and hopefully you'll be willing to give your kids a fraction of the time that was given to you.

uh, you might want to spend a little less time 'smashing bodies' and a little more hitting the books. I know eleven-year-olds that write better than this.

DeezNuts
Came into the High School Page to see if anyone talking about our school, stumbled upon this craziness. You people are crazy you ruin it for everyone. As a 17 year old playerIm gonna let you in on a secret, WE DONT CARE! I just want to hang in the room with my boys smash some bodies on the ice with a couple apples and some ginos get the ladies. Pretty sure some of you are talking about 11 year old hockey and your the adult. Hockey parents suck balls, go to work

When all else fails and you are desperate for people to sympathize with your frustration, pretend you are a 17 year old and post to an anonymous message board. Sorry your kid doesn't care.

Its so funny how fired up you old people get. What would you do if your kid said he didnt want to play anymore? You would do anything to change his mind, new stick, new skates, new team and then call him ungrateful for wanting to hang with his boys. Your so full of $hit.

And to this beauty:

Yes, I am desperate for people to sympathize with my frustraion..Hold me...now touch me...Mom?

Thanks for keeping it within acceptable limits....I think.

Listen punk, and listen hard... It sounds like you yourself need to start getting "fired up" - you're almost an adult.

You don't write well, your priorities are askew, and you're entitled and disrespectful...

Continue down this road, and your life as a "grown up" will be one of pure disappointment.

Anon
Listen punk, and listen hard... It sounds like you yourself need to start getting "fired up" - you're almost an adult.

You don't write well, your priorities are askew, and you're entitled and disrespectful...

Continue down this road, and your life as a "grown up" will be one of pure disappointment.

Disappointment? You mean like being an adult living on a kids hockey forum?
I'm just kidding, I'm a very good student, totally skew.

wow talk about being delusional parents!

The kid is right and you guys get all defensive? you are the ones who need to grow up, really do you do this so you can have something over your kids for the rest of their lives, remember Johnny, come to visit me because I bought you skates and took you to hockey early in the morning.

pathetic!

anon
wow talk about being delusional parents!

The kid is right and you guys get all defensive? you are the ones who need to grow up, really do you do this so you can have something over your kids for the rest of their lives, remember Johnny, come to visit me because I bought you skates and took you to hockey early in the morning.

pathetic!

Wouldn't support several responses to the kid, but to say the kid is right? Well, that's a huge stretch unless this is said kids' Mom or Dad coming on to defend. Grammar is ridiculous, but we know text lingo, etc has dummied down the next generation but how about the basics. Respect for adults. I would never allow my kid to talk to anyone, even behind a screen the way this kid did. Total disrespect

Thanks for playing everyone. Im really a Jr in high school who used this as part of my report on social media in youth sports. I am acutally posting this in front of the class with my teacher right now. I used differend modes with different demographics.
Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, The US soccer board, and this.

I play hockey for my high school and currently have a 3.87 GPA.
I was given points off for my offensive alias but other than that did very well on this project.

I wish you and all of your children well in this crazy world of youth sports, remember to have some fun along the way and think before you or your kids post something on social media, it dosent go away!

Onto World History...

JP

John
Thanks for playing everyone. Im really a Jr in high school who used this as part of my report on social media in youth sports. I am acutally posting this in front of the class with my teacher right now. I used differend modes with different demographics.
Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, The US soccer board, and this.

I play hockey for my high school and currently have a 3.87 GPA.
I was given points off for my offensive alias but other than that did very well on this project.

I wish you and all of your children well in this crazy world of youth sports, remember to have some fun along the way and think before you or your kids post something on social media, it dosent go away!

Onto World History...

JP

And posting on social media during class....shame on you

Hahaha... Nice work. I'm relieved to know that you're actually a good student and that this was not real.

Good luck.