Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 05 E9

You all should be more concerned with who will be worse next year? I feel bad for those kids staying. Both teams will be aweful. As a starting point, lets invert their current goal differential.

Just heard that the Ice will have to qualify next season in parity. Talked to someone in the know!

Hot off the Press
Just heard that the Ice will have to qualify next season in parity. Talked to someone in the know!
hysterical seeing that Ice were awarded the bye from qualifying 4+ weeks ago.58-8-2 in the league over past 2 season....they'll be fine next season. Enjoy the ride to the Bury!!Sorry your team got cut.

The record attributed to 2 kids. Both gone. Next stop, BHL...

Please. The whole E9 knows that one was good and one was an add on to get the other. Go bang some nails.

Don't kid yourself the whole league will be on the decline next year. All of the best kids have left the 05 division over the last two years. The E9's loss has been the EHF's gain. But at the end of the day as long as the kids are having fun who cares what league the kids are in from town, BHL, E9, EHF as long as they are playing the best sport on the planet.

What is deal with Rangers? Is Wizards coach now head coach? What happened to other head coach? Is he gone? I assume based on everyone saying Wizards kids are all going to Tewksbury

Anon
Don't kid yourself the whole league will be on the decline next year. All of the best kids have left the 05 division over the last two years. The E9's loss has been the EHF's gain. But at the end of the day as long as the kids are having fun who cares what league the kids are in from town, BHL, E9, EHF as long as they are playing the best sport on the planet.

End result - there will still be 3/4 teams in both leagues that could compete with each other and would end up giving each other quality games. No different than the past 2 years regardless of any kids changing socks.

Only a loser would say that the Wiz are "really the champs" even though they lost the championship game and were "awarded" the champ since the coach's credentials were out of date. Loser mentality!

That's why the E9 sux and EHF best.. all best 05 kids in EHF even more after this year's debacle with the 2 best teams being gutted!

anon
Only a loser would say that the Wiz are "really the champs" even though they lost the championship game and were "awarded" the champ since the coach's credentials were out of date. Loser mentality!

That's why the E9 sux and EHF best.. all best 05 kids in EHF even more after this year's debacle with the 2 best teams being gutted!

One team is ranked #20
One team is ranked #21

Now, I'm not a rocket scientist (but I play one on TV) and it seems 20 is BETTER than 21. Can you help me understand who is the better team? Is this Myhockey ranking site just all BS? Is the HIGHER number better?
Hint: be careful before you **** of the Islander folks

Mr 05
anon

One team is ranked #20
One team is ranked #21

Now, I'm not a rocket scientist (but I play one on TV) and it seems 20 is BETTER than 21. Can you help me understand who is the better team? Is this Myhockey ranking site just all BS? Is the HIGHER number better?

so let me slow this down for you... teams are "ranked" 1 ranking apart.. they played each other, 1 team won, which do you think is better?

anon
Mr 05
anon

One team is ranked #20
One team is ranked #21

so let me slow this down for you... teams are "ranked" 1 ranking apart.. they played each other, 1 team won, which do you think is better?

FINAL results on myhockeyrankings clearly provide you with your answer sir. He who learn to read, will ultimately get head out of sand.

Remember, a Jedi’s strength flows from the Force. But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.

Next year the Wiz/Rangers may be better than the Ice but the Wiz are losing their best forward and best d to the Islanders so they will be down a notch. When one team (AI) beats another team (Wiz) 4 games to 1 in a season there leaves little doubt which team was the better team and the team that knows how to win close games. Spin it anyway you want but this is a results driven game.

Anon
Next year the Wiz/Rangers may be better than the Ice but the Wiz are losing their best forward and best d to the Islanders so they will be down a notch. When one team (AI) beats another team (Wiz) 4 games to 1 in a season there leaves little doubt which team was the better team and the team that knows how to win close games. Spin it anyway you want but this is a results driven game.

but wait oh oh oh.. this guy in Canada who likes to rank youth hockey teams says the Wiz are better so that is like the bible right?

but wait oh oh oh.. this guy in Canada who likes to rank youth hockey teams says the Wiz are better so that is like the bible right?[/quote]

only when it favors AI...

Myhockeyrankings is run by Bob and Doug Mckenzie. Have some more strange brew!!

Somebody should review how the scores were reported to Strange Brew (myhockeyrankings). My primitive mind would say that the final ranking score is simply to close and can be easily manipulated. The Wiz at 95.51 verse Ice at 95.41. That difference could easily be manipulated depending on how the WIZ is reporting the scores to Strange Brew. As an example, if the WIZ beat a weaker team according to strength of schedule by a few goals greater than their average goal diff then this number can be skewed. If I were the Ice parents, I would review all games that were not in the E9 and demand an investigation. Looking at the Wiz schedule, the W. Seneca game smells fishy. Since the Love Canal is up near Buffalo, the fish must be smelly! I would start there Ice parents.

Nobody beats the Wiz
Somebody should review how the scores were reported to Strange Brew (myhockeyrankings). My primitive mind would say that the final ranking score is simply to close and can be easily manipulated. The Wiz at 95.51 verse Ice at 95.41. That difference could easily be manipulated depending on how the WIZ is reporting the scores to Strange Brew. As an example, if the WIZ beat a weaker team according to strength of schedule by a few goals greater than their average goal diff then this number can be skewed. If I were the Ice parents, I would review all games that were not in the E9 and demand an investigation. Looking at the Wiz schedule, the W. Seneca game smells fishy. Since the Love Canal is up near Buffalo, the fish must be smelly! I would start there Ice parents.

Sit down at Santarpio's! According myhockeyrankings contested games must be addressed within 7 days of the end of season...