Visit The DBoard Online Store - https://www.cafepress.com/icehockeydboard

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Woonsocket Northstars

Any truth that the Woonsocket Northstars will be joining the EHF for next season at the Tier 1 level?

Re: Woonsocket Northstars

Yes true

EMHL status. The promise of Tier 1 is not real.

anon
EMHL status. The promise of Tier 1 is not real.

They already have sn EMHL team. Now will have tier 1

dont get your hopes up for Tier 1. that was a promise to appease parents to relinquish control of their organization. the Board sold out that organization so their kids could try and play "elite" even though they were not good enough to do so. dont be surprised if the only Tier 1 teams that get entered are the 2 remaining board member's kids teams.

North stars already had tier 1 teams in EHF this past season at least in 1 division for sure.

Not accurate. EMHL bound. This is just a lure to get kids to tryouts. Huskies only new program in the EHF next year. They already announced it after January meeting, which is when they vote to add new teams.

05 team is a legit tier 1 team. They played an independent schedule and did very well against top Tier 1 teams.

Anon
North stars already had tier 1 teams in EHF this past season at least in 1 division for sure.

No they didn't. This is the Northstars from RI. The on in tier 1 is from North of Boston

anon
Anon

No they didn't. This is the Northstars from RI. The on in tier 1 is from North of Boston

Wrong...get your facts straight. The 05 Woonsocket team played almost all the EHF Tier 1 teams from both the black and white divisions and did very well. You won't see those results on the EHF site but they are posted on the NS site.

anon
anon
Anon

Wrong...get your facts straight. The 05 Woonsocket team played almost all the EHF Tier 1 teams from both the black and white divisions and did very well. You won't see those results on the EHF site but they are posted on the NS site.

There is no way they played tier 1 EHF. Most of the EHF teams have EMHL teams as well, I know our program does but our tier 1 team did not play RI Northostars, they played MA Northstars. We did not play the RI Northstars in tier 1 05

My son plays EHF t1. We played them twice (home and away). They are good.

anon
anon
anon
Anon

There is no way they played tier 1 EHF. Most of the EHF teams have EMHL teams as well, I know our program does but our tier 1 team did not play RI Northostars, they played MA Northstars. We did not play the RI Northstars in tier 1 05

as was said. Only the board members team. Everyone else is screwed.

anon
anon
anon
Anon

Let me slow it down for you...I did not state they played ALL the teams...ALMOST all the teams. They played for a fact the Terriers, Caps, Flames, Bandits, Breakers, IHC, BC Eagles, Bulldogs, SSK to name a few...and did fairly well. I'm not a board member nor do I have a kid in this organization.

Visitor @ Home Date
Boston Jr. Rangers E9 2 @ Squirt Major 9 F Sep 12, 2015
Jr. Terriers White 2 @ Squirt Major 6 F Sep 13, 2015
Manchester Tier 1 1 @ Squirt Major 5 F Sep 26, 2015
Breakers Tier 1 4 @ Squirt Major 4 F Sep 27, 2015
islanders 05 Tier 1 5 @ Squirt Major 4 F Oct 04, 2015
Squirt Major 5 @ Manchester Tier 1 0 F Oct 10, 2015
Central Mass Outlaws MPDHL 3 @ Squirt Major 7 F Oct 11, 2015
Worcester Jr. Sharks 4 @ Squirt Major 5 F Oct 17, 2015
BC Jr Eagles Tier 1 2 @ Squirt Major 6 F Oct 24, 2015
Westboro North Stars Tier 1 3 @ Squirt Major 1 F Oct 31, 2015
Boston Bandits Tier 1 0 @ Squirt Major 10 F Nov 14, 2015
NE Bull Dogs Tier 1 4 @ Squirt Major 3 F Dec 12, 2015
South Shore Kings Tier 1 3 @ Squirt Major 3 F Dec 13, 2015

anon
anon
anon
anon
Anon

Let me slow it down for you...I did not state they played ALL the teams...ALMOST all the teams. They played for a fact the Terriers, Caps, Flames, Bandits, Breakers, IHC, BC Eagles, Bulldogs, SSK to name a few...and did fairly well. I'm not a board member nor do I have a kid in this organization.

Visitor @ Home Date

Correct. Because those orbs have teams in the EMHL

anon
anon
anon
anon
Anon

Visitor @ Home Date

Your league website must not be up to date as well as the website of the org we play for because non of those games are on the schedule