Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Single mom needs help for 04 son

The 95 Giants team 04 is going to be the Boch Blazers Elite team They are moving most of the team there with the same coaches. There AAA team which was better, is now going to be the new Boch Elite team. If you weren't liking what you saw with this years Boch Elite, you won't like the 95 Giants

Terriers out of Canton (Red) play in the Tier 1 Upper Division (Black), won the EHF tournament this year and are in a virtual tie for 1st place with the Northstars. Great coaches, I would check them out. You are referring to the Bavis (White) Terriers who play in the lower division.

And if you like to gamble the BJT coaches will take your action

Anon
Terriers out of Canton (Red) play in the Tier 1 Upper Division (Black), won the EHF tournament this year and are in a virtual tie for 1st place with the Northstars. Great coaches, I would check them out. You are referring to the Bavis (White) Terriers who play in the lower division.

I think the last poster is talking about the 2003 Terriers

Anon
Terriers out of Canton (Red) play in the Tier 1 Upper Division (Black), won the EHF tournament this year and are in a virtual tie for 1st place with the Northstars.
Great coaches, I would check them out. You are referring to the Bavis (White) Terriers who play in the lower division.

"Played" this year. The parity changes that every year

Giants, Huskies, and Wolverines are all new teams so good to look at them. No way AAA Boch team was better than Elite - played in a lower division and lost to teams Elite beat in parity.

Boch Select time was a new team at parity, as the season went on they became the better team. Even most of the Elite team parents would tell you that. Why do you think the Elite team packed up and moved on, they didn't want to be embarrassed have to swap places with the Select team.

No- couldn't beat those teams at the end of the year.

We, a tier I EHF black team, played Boch select. They should not have been a select team. Shows how screwed up Boch is. The select team is better than the elite. I would try Huskies. Head coach is Wamps head coach and he is solid

Anon
We, a tier I EHF black team, played Boch select. They should not have been a select team. Shows how screwed up Boch is. The select team is better than the elite. I would try Huskies. Head coach is Wamps head coach and he is solid

Plus Boch elite coach is a head case. Been kicked out of many games.

Good luck at the Eagles! It is a great program. My son has been with them for 4 years!

Who are the Wolverines and what league with they play in?

Wolverines will play out of Fessenden in newton - will be a low division of EHF.

Never heard of Boch coach been kicked out of a game - nonsense. Good group that has a had a solid core the last few years. Our team has always had very competitive games with them

what position does son play