Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: my hockey rankings

It seems to be good for the top 20-30 in each division. If your complaining about 50-100, does it really matter?

The website is intended to provide a general indication of the relative strength of teams to help them identify good scrimmage partners or pick the right tournaments. If you're using it to prove that the #20 team is better than the #40 team, you've got it all wrong. Those two teams are probably in the same neighborhood. But if one of those teams knows the tournament in Rochester, NY is filled with teams in the 200 range, well the site just saved you some time and money, right?

Anon
The website is intended to provide a general indication of the relative strength of teams to help them identify good scrimmage partners or pick the right tournaments. If you're using it to prove that the #20 team is better than the #40 team, you've got it all wrong. Those two teams are probably in the same neighborhood. But if one of those teams knows the tournament in Rochester, NY is filled with teams in the 200 range, well the site just saved you some time and money, right?

Where do ou get your info from a Cracker Jack box?

Anon
Anon

Where do ou get your info from a Cracker Jack box?

You must be the guy running around telling his buddies that his son plays on the 10th ranked team in the country. Like anyone cares. It's a tool to help schedulers, nothing more.