Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 05 EHF Playoffs

Please don't misunderstand me. The "premiere" players is impressive. To answer your question the Eagles have the least amount of turnover which means they develop.

Lol....Eagles won 05 last year and still cut 4 kids. Develop?

Least amount of turnover? Eagles took 4 kids from the E9 last year...This year the Islanders are doing it. C'mon now....

E9
Least amount of turnover? Eagles took 4 kids from the E9 last year...This year the Islanders are doing it. C'mon now....

They have one "premier player" and 3 kids from Patriots.

Paul Revere
E9

One from the Wizards and one from the Rangers too! The E in Eagles must stand for the E9...lol..Hey, it is within the rules and all the Fed teams do it so good for them...

From Revere
Paul Revere
E9

One from the Wizards and one from the Rangers too! The E in Eagles must stand for the E9...lol..Hey, it is within the rules and all the Fed teams do it so good for them...

I thought they were great at developing kids?

Anon
Terriers, IHC, Caps have had ups and downs this year. No premier players on those teams???? Difference is on those teams coaches believe in developing all the kids and not playing around a "premier"kid. Good luck Terriers, IHC, Caps.

HAHAHAHA Should we roll back to where one knucklehead talked about recruiting? You couldn't develop a picture from Polaroid

I guess I am missing something. I don't understand the "Recruting" jab. Every EHF team and E9 team at every age levels try's to get better players for the next season. Seems like the only ones who throw out the "you should develops kids" are those who are being replaced. Kids are developing...just not your kid. That is why he is being replaced.

What don't you understand? You've replaced 7 out of 15 kids in the last 2 years. How is that developing?

Fine with your strategy. Just don't call it developing kids.

Ok I'm confused. Who is "you've"

It's a conjunction of the word "you" and "have" ...hope that helps.

Best thing the EHF could do is go to a 2 year contract system. Would make coaches due a lot more due diligence about a player and be better for development. Would be better for kids.

Ehf plays musical chairs with players with the hopes of building the "super team". Some players develop on their own some not as much, but ehf teams are always looking to bs and steal players from other teams, ehf does not develop players, never did, never will. A middle of the depth chart ehf elite team will never last.