Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 05 EHF Playoffs

Eagles will win but they are certainly not the"class" of the league. Their on ice and off ice antics are a joke. Classless is more like it.

Anon
Eagles will win but they are certainly not the"class" of the league. Their on ice and off ice antics are a joke. Classless is more like it.

What are their antics on and off the ice? Only seen them play a few times and did not see anything that would intimate a comment like classless. Please tell...

anon
Anon

What are their antics on and off the ice? Only seen them play a few times and did not see anything that would intimate a comment like classless. Please tell...

Language on the ice, dirty play from a player and punches thrown after games. They are what they are. I'm sure more see it.

Anon
anon
Anon

Language on the ice, dirty play from a player and punches thrown after games. They are what they are. I'm sure more see it.

"language on the ice"? really? What is this church?

"dirty play from a player" really? every team has at least 1 kid that plays dirty and some have multiple so don't throw stones!

"punches thrown after game" this NEVER happened so not sure what you are talking about.

Is this all you got?

well I guess haters are gonna hate

Do you really feel it's appropriate for a 10 year old to use foul language?

anon
Anon
anon
Anon

"dirty play from a player" really? every team has at least 1 kid that plays dirty and some have multiple so don't throw stones!

"punches thrown after game" this NEVER happened so not sure what you are talking about.

Is this all you got?

well I guess haters are gonna hate

Last comment was deleted. Eagles parent running this?

I don't hate the wins. Just the dirty stuff. F bombs on the ice, dirty stuff behind the play, and yes punches thrown. You can't deny it! Not all teams have th2a4t kind of player. It will catch up to them. It's not church when Eagles are doing stuff but when teams finally retaliate the yellow scarfs don't hesitate to point out that "they are only 10" . What a joke.

Why do you feel compelled to keep going on with this? They're getting pulled because you just keep singling out the kid. Move on maybe?

anon
Why do you feel compelled to keep going on with this? They're getting pulled because you just keep singling out the kid. Move on maybe?

All I said was dirty play and punches. You are making connections. Apparently you feel the same way.

But you did keep posting the kid's #. Why not post your kid's number then?

anon

Never posted a number. Must have missed typed somewhere. Fat fingers! You guys must have someone in mind.

anon

No one cared when a terrier was called out. Glass houses. I guess.

People in glass houses should not walk around nude unless they are hot!

Goalies will be deciding factor this weekend. Good Luck to all!

anon
Goalies will be deciding factor this weekend. Good Luck to all!

yes, this is correct! Terriers goalie almost single-handedly won the game vs Eagles. He played great and a flukey goal turned the tide..

not a coincidence that 4 teams left all have top notch goalies

Anon
anon

no you just don't post any kids number you loser, at the end of the day its 10 year old hockey so grow up.

BTW we all know you are a TG parent just mad cause your team is terrible! Got into the playoffs because the Terriers were all sick the last weekend of the year.

BTW TG is the dirtiest team in the division to which EVERY team agrees and they have to be because they have no talent.

anon
Anon
anon

no you just don't post any kids number you loser, at the end of the day its 10 year old hockey so grow up.

BTW we all know you are a TG parent just mad cause your team is terrible! Got into the playoffs because the Terriers were all sick the last weekend of the year.

BTW TG is the dirtiest team in the division to which EVERY team agrees and they have to be because they have no talent.

Ha ha. You mad now. Oh they are ten again. OK. I must have missed the poll about dirtiest teams. Your team must not be on the ballot. But if everyone agrees, you must be right.

no comprende

Anon
anon
Anon
anon

Ha ha. You mad now. Oh they are ten again. OK. I must have missed the poll about dirtiest teams. Your team must not be on the ballot. But if everyone agrees, you must be right.

TG parents day drinking again!

this thread has been suspiciously silent since the playoffs were completed..

hmmmmm I wonder who won???

anon
this thread has been suspiciously silent since the playoffs were completed..

hmmmmm I wonder who won???

Silence is golden!

Everybody knows who won - the "premier player". What is there to talk about?

You would think with such a great player that team would win big but they don't

3 to 1 in a championship game is pretty good. Face it! Islanders have no premier player other than goalie which hides a lot. Take him away and they fall to middle of the pack.

Not an Islander but in the know. Islanders upgraded with the addition of several very good players.

Agreed, but the problem with that team is that both daddy's play there kids at center. See if that changes. I know 2 kids they got should definitely each play center. It's a train wreck in the making.

the most toxic situation in youth hockey is the daddy head coach!

Terriers, IHC, Caps have had ups and downs this year. No premier players on those teams???? Difference is on those teams coaches believe in developing all the kids and not playing around a "premier"kid. Good luck Terriers, IHC, Caps.

Ahhhh....no

Please don't misunderstand me. The "premiere" players is impressive. To answer your question the Eagles have the least amount of turnover which means they develop.

Lol....Eagles won 05 last year and still cut 4 kids. Develop?

Least amount of turnover? Eagles took 4 kids from the E9 last year...This year the Islanders are doing it. C'mon now....

E9
Least amount of turnover? Eagles took 4 kids from the E9 last year...This year the Islanders are doing it. C'mon now....

They have one "premier player" and 3 kids from Patriots.

Paul Revere
E9

One from the Wizards and one from the Rangers too! The E in Eagles must stand for the E9...lol..Hey, it is within the rules and all the Fed teams do it so good for them...

From Revere
Paul Revere
E9

One from the Wizards and one from the Rangers too! The E in Eagles must stand for the E9...lol..Hey, it is within the rules and all the Fed teams do it so good for them...

I thought they were great at developing kids?

Anon
Terriers, IHC, Caps have had ups and downs this year. No premier players on those teams???? Difference is on those teams coaches believe in developing all the kids and not playing around a "premier"kid. Good luck Terriers, IHC, Caps.

HAHAHAHA Should we roll back to where one knucklehead talked about recruiting? You couldn't develop a picture from Polaroid

I guess I am missing something. I don't understand the "Recruting" jab. Every EHF team and E9 team at every age levels try's to get better players for the next season. Seems like the only ones who throw out the "you should develops kids" are those who are being replaced. Kids are developing...just not your kid. That is why he is being replaced.

What don't you understand? You've replaced 7 out of 15 kids in the last 2 years. How is that developing?

Fine with your strategy. Just don't call it developing kids.

Ok I'm confused. Who is "you've"

It's a conjunction of the word "you" and "have" ...hope that helps.

Best thing the EHF could do is go to a 2 year contract system. Would make coaches due a lot more due diligence about a player and be better for development. Would be better for kids.

Ehf plays musical chairs with players with the hopes of building the "super team". Some players develop on their own some not as much, but ehf teams are always looking to bs and steal players from other teams, ehf does not develop players, never did, never will. A middle of the depth chart ehf elite team will never last.