Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Top Gun is a Joke

This program is the door mat of the EHF where every other team comes to wipe it dirty feet...

What is Top Gun?

So what program do you like?

Idiot Jeopardy
This program is the door mat of the EHF where every other team comes to wipe it dirty feet...

What is Top Gun?

Not true but why so bitter?

Idiot Jeopardy

What is Top Gun?

Kind of true. Too many "Daddy" coaches and coaches who have zero idea what they are doing.

Not to mention some real loudmouths in the stands and at the glass.

Not the kids fault - but the organization needs to tighten up a bit.

Some levels are better than others though - so there is potential.

They may not be winning in standings right now but the organization from the top down is devoted to player development. One of the few organizations that is not just a "money grab".

Being "devoted" to developing players is great and all but no player is going to develop if they're not being properly coached. Not gonna happen. My kids team played against Top Gun all season and we just completely out played them despite them having some good skaters on the ice.

anon
Being "devoted" to developing players is great and all but no player is going to develop if they're not being properly coached. Not gonna happen. My kids team played against Top Gun all season and we just completely out played them despite them having some good skaters on the ice.

Absolutely 100% correct

Idiot Jeopardy

What is Top Gun?

Ill take Top Gunt for $500 Alex...

I am suing them. My kid plays for the kings and their horror show is making him worse every time he plays against them. Plus, having to look at the one tooth fat New Hampshire people is causing him psychological damage.

In all seriousness every time we play them it’s like this. Drive to New Hampshire, kick the crap out of the bunch of town n players, grab a slice of pizza and a beer at rink, drive home. Never any talk about “good game“.