Haha

Lovell Program.

E9/BHL

Re: 95 Giants

Anon
Haha

Lovell Program.

E9/BHL

Lovell does at times have teams in the Yankee conference. Fact.

Not a fact at all. Lovell does not put a team in Yankee. That was Walpole express who sadly put full AA squirt, pw and bantam teams in Yankee this season. Basic opinion was owner to cheap to pay EMHL fees. You might be someone new to hockey, heard Walpole express was club team and then associated them with Lovell. All real hockey people know the long running Yankee Conference farce Gateway ( wareham) sending their only team ( B level) to play the 5th and 6th teams from Plymouth, brewins, Braintree , etc. Gateway mgt still not aware of SSC....Walpole Express showed similar cowardice this season. Their cowardice hurts their very few good players who never get to play even b level town competition. Gateway parents : if your kid can skate backwards and hold his head up just switch them to canal or even bandits pronto....gateway a joke still playing in Yankee.

I see someone has an ax to grind with the Express...seems odd that you would bring their program into your argument about Lovell... though while you call their program cowardly, it is you who hides in the dboard and anonymously runs their mouth....of course hiding the fact you were fired for incompetence by the Express... sometimes facts get in the way of a good ***** session though...No doubt your new venture will end in the same manner as your last.

Looks like Barletta got a little butt hurt there. I don't know why anyone would compare the two programs. Lovell is obviously far superior. I've heard of plenty being "fired" by RB, don't believe the hype. That place is a joke, lead by an even bigger joke. How many games did you play at Salem State?

He does? Name one....

Another start up team like the 03 eagles tier 1 and jr huskies in the ehf. Will start out in the lower division like the others. Not E9