Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: North Shore Shamrocks

Anon
Anon
The '06 Shamrocks team looks like it could beat up on most Elite teams, except the very top.

This team finished fourth this past season only because the jr. Rangers didn't have more games. The only reason they may have looked good in parity is because they had a cream puff schedule playing the bottom black team which had about 3 wins all season and some white teams and new teams. Smoke and mirrors. Don't get too excited. I'd expect more of the same. Elite? You can't be serious.

The NS Shamrocks owner just won’t give up pushing his kid that coaches the ‘06 team. Since this team can “beat up” all but the top “Elite” teams I guess this team went undefeated. Wait, didn’t they lose more games than they won in the EHF Black division.

bahahaha. Look at all the angry dads posting on this board...and the club is the "loser" on this board-right not the dad killing 9 and 10 year olds. Makes a lot of sense hiding behind being anonymous. Did poor Johnny not make it on some Shamrock team five years ago so you are still holding a grudge and that is why you are upset? Or you play in the E9/BHL and feel inferior so you want to make yourself feel better by ripping on a team of 9/10's that went a little over .500. Which if anyone thinks it matters at 9 or 10 what league they are in (or dare I say it, the team record) has way bigger issues to worry about. I'll say it and you can repeat. Not one child (okay maybe one but not more than that) playing hockey at the 2006 level (EHF/E9) will play in the NHL. I'll bet every parent that wants to take that bet. I lose once (MAYBE) but win 300 other times you idiots.

Oh and you are right, the coach stinks because he actually teaches the game of hockey, teaches respect, doesn't make winning his number one priority but rather ensures the development of the kids. Any parent would want there kid on a team like that and you are lieing if you say otherwise, just like you are lieing if say you don't want your kid playing for the Warriors coach or the East Coast Wizards coach as they are all excellent for the kids.

Get a grip folks..kids are 9 and 10. And not a coach or the owner.

Let the haters hate, not worth it with idiots stirring the pot and picking on 9 year olds. Let now talk about the 2007 and 2008 team and pick on even younger kids. The bell just rang and your 15 minute break is up, time to get back behind the fryolater as it is dinner time and the Drive thru at McDonald's is backing up

Anon
bahahaha. Look at all the angry dads posting on this board...and the club is the "loser" on this board-right not the dad killing 9 and 10 year olds. Makes a lot of sense hiding behind being anonymous. Did poor Johnny not make it on some Shamrock team five years ago so you are still holding a grudge and that is why you are upset? Or you play in the E9/BHL and feel inferior so you want to make yourself feel better by ripping on a team of 9/10's that went a little over .500. Which if anyone thinks it matters at 9 or 10 what league they are in (or dare I say it, the team record) has way bigger issues to worry about. I'll say it and you can repeat. Not one child (okay maybe one but not more than that) playing hockey at the 2006 level (EHF/E9) will play in the NHL. I'll bet every parent that wants to take that bet. I lose once (MAYBE) but win 300 other times you idiots.

Oh and you are right, the coach stinks because he actually teaches the game of hockey, teaches respect, doesn't make winning his number one priority but rather ensures the development of the kids. Any parent would want there kid on a team like that and you are lieing if you say otherwise, just like you are lieing if say you don't want your kid playing for the Warriors coach or the East Coast Wizards coach as they are all excellent for the kids.

Get a grip folks..kids are 9 and 10. And not a coach or the owner.

Decent players. Watched them this weekend. Teaching them respect? Not so sure about that. I don't usually see pushing from behind, elbows etc like I did this weekend at 9 year old games. Not that it doesn't happen but quite a bit going on this weekend to believe coach doesn't teach it. And font get me wrong.... I like a scrappy game but it was a bit more than that

If you don’t want to hear the truth about how bad your NS Shamrocks are then stop starting posts about your own program. Plus you’re the one that started it by bragging your team “could beat up on most Elite teams”. BTW no one ever gets cut from the NS Shamrocks.

Anon
If you don’t want to hear the truth about how bad your NS Shamrocks are then stop starting posts about your own program. You’re the one that started it by bragging your team “could beat up on most Elite teams”. BTW no one ever gets cut from the NS Shamrocks.

Doesn't look to me like anyone came on here calling themselves elite. As a matter of fact it appears that the only comment about elite came from someone who was saying with only one team, essentially that is your "elite" team. Much like the vipers situation. In essence, they picked the best 14 ish players. Most other EHF teams put in two teams. Their first 14ish are thrir elite team. Numbers 15-28 are their tier 1 team. See the point

Anon
Anon
If you don’t want to hear the truth about how bad your NS Shamrocks are then stop starting posts about your own program. You’re the one that started it by bragging your team “could beat up on most Elite teams”. BTW no one ever gets cut from the NS Shamrocks.

Doesn't look to me like anyone came on here calling themselves elite. As a matter of fact it appears that the only comment about elite came from someone who was saying with only one team, essentially that is your "elite" team. Much like the vipers situation. In essence, they picked the best 14 ish players. Most other EHF teams put in two teams. Their first 14ish are thrir elite team. Numbers 15-28 are their tier 1 team. See the point

Sorry your wrong. At 1:28 pm today Shamrocks owner posted that the team coached by his son “could beat up on most Elite teams.”

[/quote]
Sorry your wrong. At 1:28 pm today Shamrocks owner posted that the team coached by his son “could beat up on most Elite teams.”[/quote]

Who knows who the hell wrote what?? "The Shamrock's owner" LMAO. Maybe Santa Claus chimed in, too. If I had to guess, you're the most likely one who both started this thread and then wrote the "elite" thing to continue your trolling.

Get a life, pal. These are kids.

You know you wrote it and so do we. Looks like the Shamrocks owner is showing his true colors. He starts a thread every couple of weeks about his NS Shamrocks program and then can’t handle it when the truth comes out about how bad of a program it is.

You’re the one ripping off the kids. You net $52K per team and over $850K per year. You’re the one that needs to remember these are just kids.

Looks like someone has a vendetta against someone. Love reading this trash when someone is spouting off at an organization and starts calling out coaches/owners and now kids.

It looks like the owner was put in his place but I don't see where any kids were called out?

And get your facts straight. Gross 52k per team, not net. Moron.

Anon
The '06 Shamrocks team looks like it could beat up on most Elite teams, except the very top.

Being in the top 3 of the black doesn't mean you can hang in the elite division. Maybe you could beat the Falcons and the Bandits but thats about it. Doesn't make you elite because you can beat two teams. It's means they aren't elite either.

The Shamrocks couldn't beat the 06E Falcons. They were a sub- .500 team last season in Tier 1 B and couldn't even beat the Dual State River Hawks in parity, who only won 6 games all season in Tier 1 Black. They got waxed by the Tier 1-white bound Terriers (R) in the playoffs a few weeks ago, to finish 0-2 in the quarterfinal round robin of the playoffs. They've proven themselves to be an average Tier 1 team at best.