email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 05 Tier 1 Parity

Anon
How do you figure the Caps are in last place? They finished better than the Flames, Bandits, and Breakers.

Honestly, I am not sure. It's based on standings given to coaches today from the EHF.

They more than likely didn't even participate in the parity tournament.

Based on those standings what teams make the black division?

More than likely...top 10

Don't be surprised if both the Woonsocket Northstars and the River Hawks squeeze into the black division making it a total of twelve teams in the black division. And the remaining eight would make up the white division. I agree that if your team doesn't even participate in the parity tournament, barring some unusual circumstance, they should be placed at the very bottom of the rankings. It should be mandatory for all teams....IMHO.

So The Bulldogs blew up and won't be too good next year , but it seems a few otherr teams had softer schedules... Did any teams entering the Black Div improve or will it be a division of haves and have nots. Hoping the parody create competitive divisions

Top 9 plus Conn Jr Rangers

anon
So The Bulldogs blew up and won't be too good next year , but it seems a few otherr teams had softer schedules... Did any teams entering the Black Div improve or will it be a division of haves and have nots. Hoping the parody create competitive divisions

black division should be competitive but northstars will dominate

Over/Under on the amount of games it takes for Woonsocket coach to get thrown out of a game at start of the season?

Anon
Over/Under on the amount of games it takes for Woonsocket coach to get thrown out of a game at start of the season?

1st time they play Vipers

The 05 Capitals will dominate the division.

Anon
The 05 Capitals will dominate the division.

Dominate the white division ??? so your saying they are horrible,

Ahhhh. So your 05 cap thread was about tier one. Not elite. Ok. Let the 10 year olds dominate. Meanwhile, while your pumping your chest, doesn't your kid have a lax or BB game to get to cause even though you have but moved on, he has

Why would you say that they are horrible?....an elite Canadian player is signing.

Trust me, no elite Canadian player is playing for any Tier 1 team, nice try.

Anon
Trust me, no elite Canadian player is playing for any Tier 1 team, nice try.

I think you're a little slow to get the sarcasm