Re: 05 caps

10 Forwards? who does that?

Anon
10 Forwards? who does that?

6 D too. Plus 2 healthy scratch/practice spots

spec
MS worked deal with his boys at AI. Added much talent to team.

Don't stir the pot with lies. JM and MB to IHC, JL to BJE, CL to BJT....if he wants the rest of the ICE kids, he can have 'em

JM and MB must love that they made that decision. 10 forwards count me in.

one and done for somebody - great model

What is disappointing is that they overlook developing the players on Tier 1 for a move up.

Anon
What is disappointing is that they overlook developing the players on Tier 1 for a move up.

That would mean orgs would have to admit there are very few legit elite teams at this age instead of a couple of players who control the game and the rest are interchangable with most tier 1 players

Can't wait to see how those dads will like it on IHC. Their kids always played evey other shift. Now every fourth.

God am I ever tired of this team. I hope the kid desides to play basketball next winter.

There are four or five kids going to D1 and/or the pros from this team....it's in the lineage.

Much like the '97 SSK I would suppose from years back.

Not saying they will be better then Caps but keep an eye on the 05 Saints.
Had a few good drafts and retained their main horse. Look to be much better than last year.

That 05 group is a good group overall. Watching some of those players across many leagues it seems like there must have been something funny going on because that age group is extremely deep. RI, Mass Ct top level teams all very good.

Will be ranked in the top ten in the country this year.

Their assistant coach played in the NHL for goodness sake, the head coach comes from a long line of hockey players/coaches, and has an even-keeled approach. Take a deep breath, this team will be fine. Talk to me at the end of the season. No implosion zone!