email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Rosters

ANON
Why don't you just tell us what team is blocking their roster creeper?!?

Every Fed team...creeper. Nothing wrong with knowing your competition.

Anon
ANON

agree that there is nothing wrong with knowing your competition but really, who cares at this point in time. How much turnover is there on a fed roster? on average maybe 2 kids. I'm sure an expert will pop up to correct me but in the end does it really matter if you can see another teams roster? Would you even know half the kids on it? The only parents I can think of that seemed somewhat nervous were Eagles parents and that's because the Eagles started tier 1 teams for next season so some of the parents that I spoke with were a little bit worried who would be coming in during try outs.

Anon
ANON

"your competition?" How about your kids competition but I'm willing to bet your kid isn't checking rosters

I agree that the rosters should be posted. Some of the kids worked extremely hard to make a team and are proud of their accomplishments. My son keeps checking his teams page waiting for them to update it. Unfortunately, they still have kids that have been out of the program for three years listed. Is it wrong for a kid to want to see his name on a roster, with his team colors and his new teammates so he can show is friends and be proud of his accomplishments.

sounds like a mommy who LOVES to see the name on the back of the shirt as well!

^^^Sounds like she "worked" really hard to get her kid on that team

anon
^^^Sounds like she "worked" really hard to get her kid on that team

Sounds like you are speaking from experience