email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 06 Brick Team

anon
Maybe this is your first go around. I would just be quiet and see how things play out before you speak up like an authority.

Maybe being exposed to the highest level of play for your age group motivates a kid to continue to work hard and remain in that select group of top players. Maybe the kid has confidence having played at the highest level and he might just carry that with him for years to come. Maybe, just maybe.

Maybe you hit the lottery, maybe you get hit by a car, maybe you keep throwing good money after bad because people who stand to gain from your ignorance keep saying maybe. Maybe I'm siting at a baseball field right now getting ready to watch my son play baseball under the lights on a beautiful spring night without a thought of hockey in his head and loving every minute of it. Maybe.

Anon
anon
Maybe this is your first go around. I would just be quiet and see how things play out before you speak up like an authority.

Maybe being exposed to the highest level of play for your age group motivates a kid to continue to work hard and remain in that select group of top players. Maybe the kid has confidence having played at the highest level and he might just carry that with him for years to come. Maybe, just maybe.

Maybe you hit the lottery, maybe you get hit by a car, maybe you keep throwing good money after bad because people who stand to gain from your ignorance keep saying maybe. Maybe I'm siting at a baseball field right now getting ready to watch my son play baseball under the lights on a beautiful spring night without a thought of hockey in his head and loving every minute of it. Maybe.

Maybe your kid ain't thinking about hockey.... But you are.... I bet you never even played big guy but maybe you would have been elite if you did.

It was about 50 degrees tonight and felt a lot colder with the wind. Wasn't exactly a nice spring night to watch the kid play baseball. Wishful thinking.

Yes, 50 degrees with a 30 degree wind chill. No thanks, enjoy your 3 hours of bordom and freezing your tail off

You guys sound really petty and pathetic

Well Mr. 7:19pm your post certainly back fired on you and you look like a fool. Carry on now!

I'm trying tp thaw my fingers out after my hot sjower. Game was great, 12-1 threee Anda half hours and I caught a foul balll off my shin. Got to get my hands back undet the fausett,

also need to get back to complete third grade so that you could spell 'faucet' correctly

I think his hands were still frozen....or didn't you pick that up?

My kid and I watched the brick last summer and he was so excited that he wanted to try out the following summer. As try outs approached he changed his mind for admirable reasons and probably saved me the try out fee of $300 bucks cuz talking to a few parents from behind the scenes, it appears that the team was mostly picked before try outs. Despite knowing that I think it would have been fun for him to compete against other pretty good kids. Competition brings the best (and sometimes the worst) out of people and I'm curious how my son would have reacted not making the team.

Anon
You guys sound really petty and pathetic

I couldn't agree more!

Yeah, because had seguin, towes and stamkos not gone they wouldn't be where they are today.