Visit The DBoard Online Store - https://www.cafepress.com/icehockeydboard

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Big change - all age categories for youth hockey now ages!!!

Not exactly true. Maybe you don’t understand the definition of a “Club” team. Basically a club team is any team that is not a town team. Any team that is not registered with USA Hockey can not participate in any USA Hockey Tournament (Which is almost every tournament.), play in any recognized league, play against any USA Hockey/Canadian Hockey registered team. USA Hockey Insurance is null and void for any USA Hockey registered team that plays a non-registered team. USA Hockey registered teams may only play in games with USA Hockey certified referees and USA Hockey certified referees may only referee games between two USA Hockey registered teams. Basically an unregistered team is an island unto itself. I’m not aware of any youth program or league that is not registered with USA Hockey. Please feel free to enlighten us.

Anon
Not exactly true. Maybe you don’t understand the definition of a “Club” team. Basically a club team is any team that is not a town team. Any team that is not registered with USA Hockey can not participate in any USA Hockey Tournament (Which is almost every tournament.), play in any recognized league, play against any USA Hockey/Canadian Hockey registered team. USA Hockey Insurance is null and void for any USA Hockey registered team that plays a non-registered team. USA Hockey registered teams may only play in games with USA Hockey certified referees and USA Hockey certified referees may only referee games between two USA Hockey registered teams. Basically an unregistered team is an island unto itself. I’m not aware of any youth program or league that is not registered with USA Hockey. Please feel free to enlighten us.

so what your saying that a "town team" is own by the town? Your an idiot

Where did anyone say town hockey programs were owned by their respective towns? A program is either a town program or a club program. There are very specific rules governing each one. Basically a USA Hockey registered team (Club or Town) is not permitted to play a non USA Hockey registered team under any circumstances. It's not that difficult of a concept to understand. Sorry you can’t grasp it.

So I suppose all the games against Canadian teams are illegal? You people are clueless.

Can any of you people actually read. Prior post clearly stated "Any team that is not registered with USA Hockey can not participate in any USA Hockey Tournament (Which is almost every tournament.), play in any recognized league, play against any USA Hockey/Canadian Hockey registered team." By implication that means that any USA Hockey registered team can play a properly registered Canadian team. You are the clueless one. You still haven't told us which youth program or league is not registered with USA Hockey. We're waiting.

Oh I can read. No where in this thread does it include playing against Canadian teams. Ummm, go back to drinking your vodka. You my friend are the biggest idiot on this thread.

ha
Oh I can read. No where in this thread does it include playing against Canadian teams. Ummm, go back to drinking your vodka. You my friend are the biggest idiot on this thread.
Geez, what a maroon. He included the exact quote, in quotes, from the 2:02 PM post.

I think I know you - you're the guy that yells "Good call" every time it's the other team that gets whistled and "You're Blind, Ref," every time it's your kid's team.