Visit The DBoard Online Store - https://www.cafepress.com/icehockeydboard

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Peewee Youth Hockey Tournament

My name is Mackenzie Gillis and I am a sport management student at UMass Amherst. I want to inform you regarding the Mark H. McCormack Slap Shot Invitational taking place this upcoming fall on the campus of the University of Massachusetts Amherst.

The tournament will run over the weekend of October 28th-30th, 2016. Competition will involve eight 2004 Peewee teams. Along with the tournament, participating teams will also be invited to attend a UMass Hockey game. This is a great chance for your players to take in an NCAA Division I College Hockey atmosphere which will assist each player with their personal development.

This year, we are continuing a partnership with Restore Hockey. For more information about the organization, please follow the link to their website http://www.restorehockey.org/. A portion of our proceeds will be donated to help continue their efforts.

The round robin play will be held in the Practice Rink on Friday (1 game each) and again in the Practice Rink on Saturday (2 games each). The playoffs and consolation games will be played on Sunday in the Mullins Center, concluding with the Championship Game in the afternoon. All games will consist of three 15 minute stop time periods and is a 4 game guarantee, 5 game maximum. The entry fee is $1400 (USD) per team. Below I have included the link to the tournament website.

Link: www.mccormackslapshot.com

I would like to take this opportunity to invite all Peewee 04 hockey teams to participate in this exclusive tournament and be a part of something special! We are creating contracts to reserve hotel rooms at a discounted rate in the area, therefore we will be accepting the first 8 teams who submit the registration fee. Two teams are already committed!

If you have any questions, please feel free to visit the website or email me at mccormackslapshot@gmail.com.

Best,

Mackenzie
Mark H. McCormack Slap Shot Invitational
mccormackslapshot@gmail.com