Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Shooting Instruction

With some shooting instruction or without the kids still have to shoot at least 100 pucks a day. How many kids are willing to do that?

anon
With some shooting instruction or without the kids still have to shoot at least 100 pucks a day. How many kids are willing to do that?

The ones who want to get better.

When my kid was a squirt and went out to the driveway to shoot a bucket of pucks on a regular basis on his own and then other parents would ask me how they can force their kid to go out and shoot pucks I knew in a few years their would be a role reversal in skill level !

There are a ton of shooting apps and you tube videos - go to HowtoHockey - and go shoot some pucks, but if the kid is not doing this on his own or with a little encouragement, then forget it, because shooting a hundred pucks with halfass effort and fundamentals doesn't help.

Shooting coach? We talking about a shooting coach?? Just another cocktail party conversation topic. "Yes, Biffy has his own shooting coach- which is why he is the 3rd leading scorer on the town pee wee 'C' team"

What a joke. C'mon, people.

The Professor
Shooting coach? We talking about a shooting coach?? Just another cocktail party conversation topic. "Yes, Biffy has his own shooting coach- which is why he is the 3rd leading scorer on the town pee wee 'C' team"

What a joke. C'mon, people.

I thought you were going to roll the Allen Iverson "we Talkin' Bout Practice" speech.