Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Crimson Hockey Club?

Would not count on that, appears to be going in the opposite direction. New Lovell Sign outside Raynham, New locker room facility for their Junior Program. Looks like they are making some moves to stay put.

Is that the rink that went bankrupt a few years ago or was it Taunton?

anon
Is that the rink that went bankrupt a few years ago or was it Taunton?

Went bankrupt a few years ago yes but financially healthy today. Hope Lovell doesn't move that's a great program.

Any idea who bought it and what the price was? I'm sure it's on public records somewhere but I'm no real estate expert.

FMC bought it.

FMC doesn't buy rinks, they run/manage them

Ghost of Eddie Shore
#RaynhamIcePlex
The Raynham IcePlex was opened in October 1998 as the “International Skating Center”. It was acquired in late 1999 by the owners of the New England College Development League (CDL) who operated it until FMC Ice Sports' purchase of the facility in September 2012.

Anon
Ghost of Eddie Shore
#RaynhamIcePlex
The Raynham IcePlex was opened in October 1998 as the “International Skating Center”. It was acquired in late 1999 by the owners of the New England College Development League (CDL) who operated it until FMC Ice Sports' purchase of the facility in September 2012.

in yo' face Eddie shore!

FMC also bought the former Blackstone Valley Ice Arena. now called the Blackstone Valley Iceplex. The wo properties now owned by FMC are the only two which you know will be open all year. The real estate taxes need to be paid now.

The Hopedale rink was bought at auction by FMC for $2.95 million.

FYI that the Crimson has like three teams total so they're really not a program. Stay clear.

Anon
FYI that the Crimson has like three teams total so they're really not a program. Stay clear.
A limited number of age groups being represented doesn't mean that it isn't a good choice for some families. If the coach is good it can still be a very positive thing.

Now, I've heard that some teams didn't deliver on promised ice and practice times last year. THAT'S something to be wary of. Be sure you understand what has been promised and leave yourself a back door.

The owner's game is to promise ice at rinks that don't even know his name at, collect tuition then hide. Total scam artist which is why he has to change the program name every 2 years. Any good player or coach gets cycled through there quickly. He's been doing this for 10 years. Learned our lesson a long time ago with my oldest. Guy should be in jail.

Anyone ever have a positive experience with this program?

Do they have a 2004 team

No 04 team. I'm told the bantam and midgets were ok the last few years but these teams imploded at the end of last year and there is nothing left. No youth teams and any older teams now have town c players. Stay clear. Also, programs don't make for positive experiences, great coaches and parents do.

Yes they have an 04 team.