Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Worst Rinks

Anon
Anon
Hingham rink is pretty crappy too. My player was in a tournament early in the summer. Bathrooms smelled like the sewer was backed up the whole weekend. I had to hold my breath to take a p*ss and quietly wished somebody would blow a** just to improve the scent!
Hingham's definitely nothing to look at, but the bathroom problem was probably a clogged toilet. Was there last week.

Now, the upstairs spectator room/offices are a different story. Lord knows what is in that rug. Odor is indescribable. They should buy $100 of new carpet squares from Home Depot.

The smell was coming from the bathroom directly below that spectator room. Definitely not a clogged toilet. Whatever it is, it is probably causing the same issues upstairs.

Anon
Anon
Anon
Hingham rink is pretty crappy too. My player was in a tournament early in the summer. Bathrooms smelled like the sewer was backed up the whole weekend. I had to hold my breath to take a p*ss and quietly wished somebody would blow a** just to improve the scent!
Hingham's definitely nothing to look at, but the bathroom problem was probably a clogged toilet. Was there last week.

Now, the upstairs spectator room/offices are a different story. Lord knows what is in that rug. Odor is indescribable. They should buy $100 of new carpet squares from Home Depot.

The smell was coming from the bathroom directly below that spectator room. Definitely not a clogged toilet. Whatever it is, it is probably causing the same issues upstairs.

Maybe it is some of the rotting dead corpses put there by the irish mob?

Ask the guy that runs the dump, he calls it a "state of the art facility."

Maybe in 1968.

anon
Ask the guy that runs the dump, he calls it a "state of the art facility."

Maybe in 1968.

It smells like a " State of The Fart Facility"

the rockland rink smells like the guy who runs the breakers

Reg Dunlop
Let's have the D-Board annual poll of the worst youth hockey rinks.
Some contenders:

Hockeytown
Breakaway in Tewksbury
Skate 3

Janas Rink..Lowell. Blow it up already!

old rockland rink is nasty