Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Elite Skills

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Please check again Donkey. It's all on there..... Grab your skates and come out for a freebie.
Sad when a skills org is using the D Board as their main source of promotion.

Unless you count the signs on the side of the van.

Listen buddy I have been running skills since you were in diapers. I have trained the best and have many players in the NHL today.

Great! Name one? And please don't say Igor L from Russia or John D from Minnesota.

How about Jack E and Jimmy V. Product speaks for itself.

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Please check again Donkey. It's all on there..... Grab your skates and come out for a freebie.

Listen buddy I have been running skills since you were in diapers. I have trained the best and have many players in the NHL today.

Great! Name one? And please don't say Igor L from Russia or John D from Minnesota.

You, and a dozen others, worked with those guys. You can't claim to be their skills guru just because they were in some random skills group when they were younger.

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon

You, and a dozen others, worked with those guys. You can't claim to be their skills guru just because they were in some random skills group when they were younger.

What are you talking about, of course they can claim them. ITs the EHF way isnt it. "Hey this Kid Came to a free skate once. He just got drafted in the 22nd round. Put him on the website as an NHL Product so we can charge more money!"

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
You tried the rest now skate with the best!

Because, after all, there have been so many top level players coming out of the Nashoba Valley rink and Acton Boxboro town program.

With three active NHL skills coaches in the immediate area, think I'll pass for my kid.

3 active NHL skills coaches????
Yup

Enlighten us, who would those coaches be?
Kim Brandvold (Bruins)
Jon Hutcheon (Blues)
Pertti Hasanen (Devils)

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
You tried the rest now skate with the best!

Because, after all, there have been so many top level players coming out of the Nashoba Valley rink and Acton Boxboro town program.

With three active NHL skills coaches in the immediate area, think I'll pass for my kid.

Yup

Kim Brandvold (Bruins)
Jon Hutcheon (Blues)
Pertti Hasanen (Devils)

Paul Vincent the Godfather to all. I Thought Pertti was at BU?

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon

Kim Brandvold (Bruins)
Jon Hutcheon (Blues)
Pertti Hasanen (Devils)

Paul Vincent the Godfather to all. I Thought Pertti was at BU?

Operative word is "active." PV said he's retired unless Torts gets a new job. And I think only Brandvold worked with PV, but I could be wrong.

I think Pertti left BU when JP did. He was with W-B Penguins and went to the Devils when Ray Shero and John Hynes did.