Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: FED v. E9

It would be better so teams could play more competitive games local instead of so much travel to play the same level!

Anon
Fact remains a lower level sub 500 E9 team was able to hang with the top two ehf teams. So at least at the 04 level there isn't much difference between leagues. Would be great if there was more cross over games but there aren't

Just stop. It's one tournament in September. Let things play out. More data points coming this weekend with Boston Breakout. You sound foolish harping on one team's performance over four games early in the season. And my kid is in E9, so I'm kind of on your side, but let's pump the brakes a little.

Anon
Fact remains a lower level sub 500 E9 team was able to hang with the top two ehf teams. So at least at the 04 level there isn't much difference between leagues. Would be great if there was more cross over games but there aren't

Not true, look at scores...BA04, a middle of pack e9 team, was able to play with mid to bottom EHF teams in BJT and NEF...but got smoked by IHC

Anon

Not true, look at scores...BA04, a middle of pack e9 team, was able to play with mid to bottom EHF teams in BJT and NEF...but got smoked by IHC

Smoked? put in your reading glasses gramps.

anon
Anon
05 TG is not Elite. They are a joke and will be exposed this weekend and all season long.

Sorry your kid got cut .....

Love that. Never gets old.

anon
Boston Breakout finally giving us the match-ups we want this coming Saturday in the 06 division.

IHC v. Seacoast Spartans

Boston Jr. Eagles v. Boston Advantage

My $$ on the 2 E9 teams.

How's your $$ looking?

anon
Boston Breakout finally giving us the match-ups we want this coming Saturday in the 06 division.

IHC v. Seacoast Spartans

Boston Jr. Eagles v. Boston Advantage

My $$ on the 2 E9 teams.

Uh-oh...... Didn't quite happen the way you expected it to this past weekend. Let me guess? They were missing their best players? Or was it food poisoning from Koonloon?

E9 Happy Train went off the track.

VJW did well over the weekend.