Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Best Winter Skills

Anon
Anon
Anon
Private Lessons from an experienced figure skating coach are a great choice!! My son is usually the best skater on the ice! This complements his team practices and shooting/stick handling in the driveway!! Some rinks have figure skaters trained to work with hockey players. Check it out.

Please post some names for us. Thank you!
The ones that I know are Dawn and Deena at Sharper Edge in Concord and Christian Grunnah with Pro Ambitions.

Are they a couple?

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Private Lessons from an experienced figure skating coach are a great choice!! My son is usually the best skater on the ice! This complements his team practices and shooting/stick handling in the driveway!! Some rinks have figure skaters trained to work with hockey players. Check it out.

The ones that I know are Dawn and Deena at Sharper Edge in Concord and Christian Grunnah with Pro Ambitions.

Are they a couple?
Sisters so I doubt it. Maybe, not supposed to judge these days, right?

My kid's school has genderless bathrooms now.

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon

Are they a couple?
Sisters so I doubt it. Maybe, not supposed to judge these days, right?

My kid's school has genderless bathrooms now.

Any rink with a figure skating club . Most of the figure skating coaches are great with hockey players , usually about 50 bucks an hour .... Just get in touch with the figure skating club and they will set you up .... Usually very flexible with times as well , can do it during public skate etc.....

Anon
How could this "Elite Skills" be any good. They have not even had one session yet. And the website is a poetry site.C'mon man!

Lets see, Elite Skills is Jason Lawrence and Ken Hodge Jr., who after years of being lead instructor's at Paul Vincents, recently left and decided to start their own program. Anyone who knows anything about power skating/stride efficiency/edges will agree that it doesn't get much better. You can keep going to Select Skills, and watch your bender continue to go through the motions because they have been in business for a while, or you can go with proven instructors who are setting up their own shop for the first time.

Those 2 ( J Lo and KH) ran PV into the ground. Now they start their own show and think it will work. NOT!!!!!

Anon
Those 2 ( J Lo and KH) ran PV into the ground. Now they start their own show and think it will work. NOT!!!!!

HAHA. Always on the outside looking in. They left because someone was skimming off the pot and nothing was being done about it. Now that they on own, the cost is much more reasonable and the product is and always has been the best.

Anon
Dynamic. No close second. Your kid may find it not fun, but he will learn to skate.

Also had good experience with Pro Ambitions Sunday morning NHL Prep. Good, solid fundamentals.

Can you walk on?

Anon
Anon
Dynamic. No close second. Your kid may find it not fun, but he will learn to skate.

Also had good experience with Pro Ambitions Sunday morning NHL Prep. Good, solid fundamentals.

Can you walk on?

Not Dynamic.

anon
Anon
Anon

Can you walk on?

Not Dynamic.
Yeah, skills sorta build.

I talk about this with skills coaches all the time. Some parents truly expect that having their kid skate with someone for an hour is going to make a huge difference. Doesn't work that way.

Lovell Hockey has walk on skills tonight in East Boston at 7.

Dynamic sets the bar. Others just try and catch up. #wantthebestgotothebest