email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 05 Rankings

Not a loser
Just heard about this site. I can't believe how insane you people are. Wow! Kids! You are talking about kids. And..... adults that will sacrifice their time to teach KIDS. What a pathetic group of losers. Be ashamed. Naming kids, parents, and coaches while staying anonymous. So Brave! Get off the PC and spend time with that kid. Or throw your name out there and stand up for your comments. Doubt anyone will do it. Losers!! Don't bother commenting. I'm out.

Sorry your kid got cut...

Not a loser
Just heard about this site. I can't believe how insane you people are. Wow! Kids! You are talking about kids. And..... adults that will sacrifice their time to teach KIDS. What a pathetic group of losers. Be ashamed. Naming kids, parents, and coaches while staying anonymous. So Brave! Get off the PC and spend time with that kid. Or throw your name out there and stand up for your comments. Doubt anyone will do it. Losers!! Don't bother commenting. I'm out.

Yeah right. This place is like heroin for hockey parents. You'll be one of us soon.

Not a loser

So you just heard about this site and were able to gather all of this intelligence today? Yeah right, good story. I love you moms that read the dboard and see something about your kids team and or position and throw this post out there to make yourself feel better. Why don't you put your name out there and stand up for your comments? Stop calling the kettle black and don't come on if your going to get upset bc the team is losing and people are talking.....

Again, good luck to all teams this weekend. Just wanted to highlight some key match ups each week that may move the list.

Kings vs. Caps
IHC vs. BJE
Ter vs. MMF
BA vs. Patriots

Will check in next week with results.

Have fun!

List Guy
Again, good luck to all teams this weekend. Just wanted to highlight some key match ups each week that may move the list.

Kings vs. Caps
IHC vs. BJE
Ter vs. MMF
BA vs. Patriots

Have fun!

Please keep us posted! Are any of the games televised!!!???? Maybe we can get the nhl network to give us a weekend update on these 11 yo super teams!

Anon
List Guy

Kings vs. Caps
IHC vs. BJE
Ter vs. MMF
BA vs. Patriots

Have fun!

Please keep us posted! Are any of the games televised!!!???? Maybe we can get the nhl network to give us a weekend update on these 11 yo super teams!

I heard that John Buccigross was going to cover 05E hockey with Pepper Brooks on ESPN 8...