email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Pick the top.....

Anon
So is anyone going to answer the question??????

no the Dboard has voted and its a stupid question. You all pay a ton of money for "development" not wins and losses so who cares who is on top.

anon
if as a kid, you win all your elite youth hockey games, you are better than everyone else in the world and it must be true because your parents told you so.

Right! We know the answer to the answer to that is NO. Because being on a winning team does not mean your kid is any good. How many of those "winning teams" have 3rd liners that aren't even going to make the HS team? The whole reason that my point was...being on a winning team isn't the end all be all. I want my kid on a team that is competitive, he gets play time and he gets better. Stop focusing on who's winning at 9. Your HS coach isn't

anon
anon
if as a kid, you win all your elite youth hockey games, you are better than everyone else in the world and it must be true because your parents told you so.

Right! We know the answer to the answer to that is NO. Because being on a winning team does not mean your kid is any good. How many of those "winning teams" have 3rd liners that aren't even going to make the HS team? The whole reason that my point was...being on a winning team isn't the end all be all. I want my kid on a team that is competitive, he gets play time and he gets better. Stop focusing on who's winning at 9. Your HS coach isn't

So your saying 3rd liners on a "competitive" team are better off somehow?