IHC
BJE
VJW
BB
CAPS
BA
SEA
PATS

Hi imposter hockey dad - BB doesn't have a team at the 06 level. Are you referring to BSB? Terriers downgraded and won't best IHC or BJE.

BSB is way below caps and BA.

Re: 06 Rankings Week 2

MMF
IHC
BJT
BJE
BSB
SEACOAST
VJW
BA
CAPS
SSK

Big gap between the top 4 and the rest.

lets revisit this list in 2 months

Anon
lets revisit this list in 2 months[/quote

Top Gun will be on top!

TG just got smoked in back to back games last weekend. Couldn't muster a goal in either game.

Jeez a couple of you guys take this seriously. It's just a gag. Your kid is still great.

IHC is built to beat MMF

Anon
IHC is built to beat MMF

Ummmm.... I think you need to beat Terriers first.

BA beats a bottom feeder Jr. Rangers by a goal? And they are front runners for E9 along with Seacoast who lost to Lovell, and to VJW in a hard fought battle? Time to reassess the powers to be in the E9. Yes, I get it, EHF rules all, but I'll still take my chances with BA, VJW against any EHF team.

anon
BA beats a bottom feeder Jr. Rangers by a goal? And they are front runners for E9 along with Seacoast who lost to Lovell, and to VJW in a hard fought battle? Time to reassess the powers to be in the E9. Yes, I get it, EHF rules all, but I'll still take my chances with BA, VJW against any EHF team.

Lovell better than BA. BA not that good this year.

New to the league. The E9 play the same Jr Rangers the EHF plays? Rangers have 2 teams in the EHF. Which team does E9 play?

Different teams. Ehf Rangers are out of Connecticut. E9 out of Tewksbury.

The BA team is not that good this year? The 3-2 win against the Rangers, the only thing close was the score. BA out shot them 40-6, Ranger goalie played great. Yesterday they put a beating on the patriots 8-1. The new offense is starting to click.

watching 06 breakers play islanders was painful.

anon
The BA team is not that good this year? The 3-2 win against the Rangers, the only thing close was the score. BA out shot them 40-6, Ranger goalie played great. Yesterday they put a beating on the patriots 8-1. The new offense is starting to click.

Wait... I thought BA was supposed to have the great goalie? Brick team? Woohoo the patriots. Didn't they lose a few players.....

What's word out of LK camp? Think LK will be taking wind out of BA

Imposter? Poser?
What's word out of LK camp? Think LK will be taking wind out of BA

They bumped BA from top 10 Power Rankings with win over SCS.

Good competitive game. Soft goal given up by IHC so games between these two clubs should be competitive.

Should be a fun season of hockey.

Anon
Good competitive game. Soft goal given up by IHC so games between these two clubs should be competitive.

Should be a fun season of hockey.

IHC won't beat BJT or MMF sorry just not gonna happen.

IHC won't beat BJT or MMF sorry just not gonna happen.

IHC had a number of chances, just couldn't put a puck in the back of the net and controlled a lot of the play. IHC *should* take a few off the Terriers this season.

The ref had an impact on that game as well. That guy is the WORST. Too many men on the ice call because the goalie still had one foot on the ice as the sixth skater left the bench? Tossing the Terriers assistant because he legitimately questioned an off-sides call? HE wasn't even yelling. The ref was horrible.