email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Imposter Hockey Dad

Bad dad and fan
I guess I better stop wearing Bruins jerseys or colors to nhl games. I think it's funny that the nhl makes money off supporting your team however if I am proud of my son and support his team and colors that makes me a imposter hockey dad. Maybe I should go burn my pro jerseys before I'm called an imposter fan.
Here's another tip for you, although not one you'll likely use. I know guys with sons in the NHL. Even then, they don't wear their kid's team apparel. Anywhere. Ever.

Nothing wrong with wearing a team fleece to a game, even a hoodie. Screw these guys who's kids are 3rd liners and know their kids don't belong. They're just jealous of your kid, and your enthusiasm. What's really questionable however is the mom/aunt who wears the jersey. What's up with that!? I'm talking to you Boston JR Rangers adult in the Squirt jersey...

Anon
Nothing wrong with wearing a team fleece to a game, even a hoodie. Screw these guys who's kids are 3rd liners and know their kids don't belong. They're just jealous of your kid, and your enthusiasm. What's really questionable however is the mom/aunt who wears the jersey. What's up with that!? I'm talking to you Boston JR Rangers adult in the Squirt jersey...

Who cares what you wear...dont act like a db! Why is your ego puffed up by 10 yr old hockey. F'n loser!!!

Bad dad and fan
I guess I better stop wearing Bruins jerseys or colors to nhl games. I think it's funny that the nhl makes money off supporting your team however if I am proud of my son and support his team and colors that makes me a imposter hockey dad. Maybe I should go burn my pro jerseys before I'm called an imposter fan.

Better yet.... stop comparing NHl marketing with squirt hockey ! You think that your program makes money by you wearing a team jacket ? lol

Anon
Bad dad and fan

Better yet.... stop comparing NHl marketing with squirt hockey ! You think that your program makes money by you wearing a team jacket ? lol

No, they must make money off of you for wearing that team jacket.

What about the infamous Drunk imposter hockey dad coach?