Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Black and white u14

check again , the e9 u14 level is a joke, only 3 good teams in it and 2 are from the same org. the top tier 1(islanders, vipers, terrier red, hawks) would beat the middle down of the E9

Uh oh, time for a U14 board...hockey purgatory.

Dr who
check again , the e9 u14 level is a joke, only 3 good teams in it and 2 are from the same org. the top tier 1(islanders, vipers, terrier red, hawks) would beat the middle down of the E9
The fact that he mentioned BHL National tells me pretty plainly that he doesn't have a U14, so he doesn't know what the quality of U14 is. He was just reacting to the notion of an EHF Tier 1 team beating an Elite 9 team, at any age level.

Top 3 or 4 teams from MPDHL would crush BHL American and EHF Tier 1 teams.

MPDHL is a joke at all levels get a clue. In line with bottom half of EHF t1.

So you're telling me that the Northstars and the Connecticut Chiefs, who both play in Tier 1 tournaments and do well with struggle against the likes of fed tier 1 U14 teams?

You are funny. Love the fact that you are clueless to the mass hockey landscape. Your 02 must be your oldest son.

Have your coach play is (Northstars) or the Chiefs and see what the outcome would be.

Are you sure you want to include the Vipers in that mix of strong teams. They got blown out by Terriers Red and also lost to the Breakers!!!!!!

Don't waste your breath with the guy who is still hanging on to the belief that the Fed at older levels is actually good. Probably the same guy who sits by the water cooler at work boasting about his kid playing on the second team for the Kings or Breakers.

Let's put things in perspective folks. Rhode Island Saints O2 team hammered the Kings 7-1 recently. The Kings are undefeated in league play in the oh so tough U14 Tier 1 (I mean 2) division.

Your a idiot, did you even look before you speak! yes the kings are 4/0 and yes the saints hammered them, the kings played the bottom four teams in the league, dual state tied the saints beat a undefeated e9 team and tied the wizards.so much for your conversation

Dual State beat AVP and tied the Wizards.

U14 river rats also beat the wizards... so nothing to brag about

The wizards have always been awful so easy fella.

I think the main point of this thread is that most of U14 is watered down with the exception of two or three local teams in elite fed, leagues are pretty much all the same with the exception of Elite Fed in anything else is the same.

Now if people want to put their egos aside what would make most sense is take top 4 u14 teams from Tier 1 fed, E9, and MPDHL and make a strong Tier 2 U14 group. But then again that makes way too much sense. Every league has bottom feeders so grab your top 12 teams and let them have good competition and stop being loyal to these legal owners raking in cash.

Solid talent at the u14 Tier 2 level in the Fed. With a little work most teams will be able to compete at the Town A level.

So your son didn't make the club team but made the town a team right? Why can't the powers that be get the town people of this board,and start a new one for them lower folk they can call it the sorrymykidgotcutdboard

Ahh, hmm, awkward here. My kid plays in a level higher than the EHF Tier 1. Thanks for the concern though. As far as the comments about the River Rats I'm not sure the relevance given they are not in the EHF? Sorry your kid is still in the Fed at U14.

if you only knew ...

Lots of talent at the U14 level. Trouble is that half season moves kids all over the map. Fed has some good teams, E9 and BHL have good teams as weel as the Premier. The problem is that the powers that be, and some scared coaches, will not play each other. Can't have the Fed lose to Lovell or the Walpole Express lose to Boch. Have a Christmas tourney. I am sure the parents and kids wouldn't mind a local tournament against teams from around here...Ahh, never happen, makes to much sense and too many egos will be bruised with the results.

RIVER RATS are half season team with 8-10 guys on the bench most games and even less at practice. The players (who are from every corner of the state and a few from Vermont) use it as ice time for their upcoming season. So easy there fella.. pick on a team who is fighting the big fight.. ask the Eagles who they beat and the terriers who they tied how much it matters.

Who would be dumb enough to drive down to play with the River Rats who can only get 8 guys on the ice.... That's pretty fing comical. Let me guess!!!! They carry three goalies.

Hmmm let's think about this ... why would only 8 players show up when they field a full team? Why would players need to play on a half season team? Why are so many players traveling from so far?? Not that hard to figure out. Forgot who we are dealing with on this board. Dumb is not the answer ...au contraire... but yes "dumb" is the reader!

You make as much sense as Trump

I actually saw part of one of these games this weekend. I have to agree with previous posters. Awful hockey for the U14 level. Try another league. Fed is not the way to go if your kid has to play in the tier 1 level.

Who are the top U14 teams going to states?

Terriers and the winner of Kings / Riverhawks.

I'll give you Terriers. No one else.

Dual state beat the terriers already

BOOM!!

Which EHF teams were going for the bids? I know the EHF was getting 3 bids for the Tier 1. Just curious how they decided to determine it.

Correct. Terriers were missing their whole top line. Congrats.

Sour grapes? Must be disappointed to be moved down from the elite division to the tier 1 huh dad? Then lose to a tier 1 team to boot

That Terriers team is the real deal. I saw them play in the Columbus day tournament and they are very offensive minded and are stingy defensively. They were giving elite teams a run for their money. Would not be surprised if they won states this year. With that said I have no idea how they lost to the Hawks but I have not seen that team play.

They lost because they were down their top three players.

No they lost because they were outscored

Thanks Derick Sanderson

If any of these teams played real U14 teams they would get killed.

I am sure the parents are very concerned about their sons half season u14 team standings. Half the players on those teams go to junior prep schools. They picked their half season u14 team by proximity to their sons school, it's purely ice time. Nothing to concern yourself with. Your U14 must play for Honey baked, Little Caesar .. Comcast? Right then you would have something to brag about. Or wait it must be the big bad Massachusetts EFH bandits, breakers, top gun or prov caps. JOKE

Anon
You make as much sense as Trump

why thank you for comparing me to our next president!