email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: EHF Columbus Day Tourney

anon
Overall this tournament sucks. Fed and Elite 9 should have a showdown. It's in the name of fun. 09-05 play in Marlboro and 04-U14 play in Valley Rink. Everyone makes money

it wouldn't be much of a "showdown" since the E9 would get destroyed

05 Jr Coyotes are going to clean house!!!!

anon
You should have saved the air fare, this team is squeaking by 209th ranked Tier 2 teams, they are scheduled to play teams ranked 10,11,13 &15th in T1, welcome to the East Coast and have a lovely Columbus Day

Don't eagles eat coyotes?

Anon
anon
You should have saved the air fare, this team is squeaking by 209th ranked Tier 2 teams, they are scheduled to play teams ranked 10,11,13 &15th in T1, welcome to the East Coast and have a lovely Columbus Day

My Hockey Rankings means absolutely nothing this early in the year. Jr. Coyotes will have a good showing.

nona
Anon
anon

My Hockey Rankings means absolutely nothing this early in the year. Jr. Coyotes will have a good showing.

Nice game for,the coyotes. I thought the Eagles were the super team of the east coast? Barely made it out of the game!