Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 07 Rifles have a D man also rostered on 07 Falcons

Full time e9, alt in fed. Allowed under rules in both leagues.
As the previous poster stated...sorry your kid got cut, twice! Loser

No one cares dude. They are 8. I wouldn't lose sleep over it.

Anon
No one cares dude. They are 8. I wouldn't lose sleep over it.

This guy does. If the kid's an alt within the rules, then the OP is a douche. If the OP's trying to out a 7 year old, he's a douche.

So, basically, he's a douche. If he keeps it up, his Mite will be blacklisted before he's a PeeWee.

OP clearly has kid on Falcons that is losing ice time because an E9 player is taking it from him/her. There is no other reason anyone would care that an 07 is playing for 2 teams (within the rules).

Lots of kids do this, especially in mites/squirts.

anon
OP clearly has kid on Falcons that is losing ice time because an E9 player is taking it from him/her. There is no other reason anyone would care that an 07 is playing for 2 teams (within the rules).

Wrong. The kid is a former Falcon and is welcomed by the team/parents. I think it is more likely that a Rifles coach/parent is upset that he is splitting time. They have a small roster to begin with and just lost a full time player to MMF. The team is imploding and they are trying to salvage the season.

Whoever posted this should leave our great game of hockey ASAP. Total loser. Who cares if a Swuirt Minor or anyone else plays on multiple teams. You have major issues as an adult.

Truth
anon

The team is imploding and they are trying to salvage the season.

How does a team of 9 year olds implode ??? kids not getting enough nap time ? refusing to eat their veggies ?

How many kiddies can even tie their own skates ? I think you mean the parents are imploding for having their standards way too high for the kids. Some will be out of hockey in four more years anyway. Give them a break !

"Oh well both teams stink anyways". You are an absolute loser. Learn the rules and take care of your "special" one. And by special I mean special ed.

Real nice!! Lots of people have special needs children and this with learning disabilities. Wow !

Team built

Anon
Thought being on two rosters was a big no no. Oh well both teams stink any ways.

Hey CW, aren't you on your third team in as many years? Get a life dude.

hey lulu!

So hows town hockey treating you???