MHR tomorrow. Should be fun to see how far the BJE have fallen.
So the rankings are out this week. The EHF 2005 Division is the best in the country with 8 teams ranked in the Top 20 overall. If you are not ready to play each weekend, you will lose. Teams are not imploding, they are facing excellent competition each week which in the end will make everyone that much better.
1. #2 MFF - beat the #3 NJC twice. 2OT to beat #12 Capitals.
2. #8 IHC - tied the #19 NEF.
3. #10 BJE - only beat Top Gun by a goal.
4. #11 MMF -
5. #12 PC - Needed last second goal to tie #37 BSB. Also tied #23 SSK.
#2 MFF needed 2 OT to beat Capitals.
6. #13 BJT - Ties #19 NEF.
7. #19 NEF - Ties #8 IHC & # 13 BJT
8. #20 TG - Lost to #8 IHC & #10 BJE by 1 goal
9. #23 SSK - Tied #12 PC
10. #37 BSB - Tied #12 PC
11. #61 BB
who cares what the rankings are week to week. this list is more about the drama of youth hockey and the parents.
Sounds like PC may have some drama judging by the dboard.
Hey Reg, PC for sure after this weeknd.
A Tie and two big wins their last three game, the Adv Ice are turning the corner! All is good at the end of runway 22.
I agree that they are improving. Just remember, it is the total experience and how the parents behave. Winning helps, but as you can see from the list, winning isn't the only thing.