Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Black and white u14

Hmmm let's think about this ... why would only 8 players show up when they field a full team? Why would players need to play on a half season team? Why are so many players traveling from so far?? Not that hard to figure out. Forgot who we are dealing with on this board. Dumb is not the answer ...au contraire... but yes "dumb" is the reader!

You make as much sense as Trump

I actually saw part of one of these games this weekend. I have to agree with previous posters. Awful hockey for the U14 level. Try another league. Fed is not the way to go if your kid has to play in the tier 1 level.

Who are the top U14 teams going to states?

Terriers and the winner of Kings / Riverhawks.

I'll give you Terriers. No one else.

Dual state beat the terriers already

BOOM!!

Which EHF teams were going for the bids? I know the EHF was getting 3 bids for the Tier 1. Just curious how they decided to determine it.

Correct. Terriers were missing their whole top line. Congrats.

Sour grapes? Must be disappointed to be moved down from the elite division to the tier 1 huh dad? Then lose to a tier 1 team to boot

That Terriers team is the real deal. I saw them play in the Columbus day tournament and they are very offensive minded and are stingy defensively. They were giving elite teams a run for their money. Would not be surprised if they won states this year. With that said I have no idea how they lost to the Hawks but I have not seen that team play.

They lost because they were down their top three players.

No they lost because they were outscored

Thanks Derick Sanderson

If any of these teams played real U14 teams they would get killed.

I am sure the parents are very concerned about their sons half season u14 team standings. Half the players on those teams go to junior prep schools. They picked their half season u14 team by proximity to their sons school, it's purely ice time. Nothing to concern yourself with. Your U14 must play for Honey baked, Little Caesar .. Comcast? Right then you would have something to brag about. Or wait it must be the big bad Massachusetts EFH bandits, breakers, top gun or prov caps. JOKE

Anon
You make as much sense as Trump

why thank you for comparing me to our next president!