Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Rankings

Anon
Hey rookie, they mean nothing.

not true, they mean the world to some people.

The same people who refer to them when talking about how high they are ranked over leagues and teams that don't even submit the scores to them ! lol

Hacked by the Russians

to many, MHR matters a lot. I've heard:
-MFF parents talk about running up scores in order to maintain goal differential for rankings
-Honeybaked coaches talk about where they're ranked in relation to other teams they're forced to play in tournaments
-Ontario parents bicker about who's #2 vs. #3 in any given week
-our team manager talk about goal differential for rankings, when putting schedule together

I agree it doesn't mean much in the whole scheme of things, but there are 2 things MHR does well - 1) helps you find good non-league/non-tourney games if you don't have a good reference point, and 2) provides good dboard banter

anon
...there are 2 things MHR does well - 1) helps you find good non-league/non-tourney games if you don't have a good reference point, and 2) provides good dboard banter

Это правильно!

anonymous comrade
anon
...there are 2 things MHR does well - 1) helps you find good non-league/non-tourney games if you don't have a good reference point, and 2) provides good dboard banter

Это правильно!

If this means "that's true" then I actually learned something in HS Russian class.

anon
anonymous comrade
anon

Это правильно!

If this means "that's true" then I actually learned something in HS Russian class.

жаль, что твой ребенок получил сократить

V. Putin
anon
anonymous comrade
anon

Это правильно!

I only got the first three words, but I think I figured it out. Well done.

V. Putin
anon
anonymous comrade
anon

Это правильно!

LOL!!!

MHR disappearing is the same as when the DBoard went down for a while. it messes with people's reason for existing. So yea it means a lot.