Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: New Cape rink

Anon
anon
A few people on here have mentioned how WN has destroyed the 06 level but the 06 team has been bad since the mite minor year. I get that the guy is intense but I have had conversations with the guy off the ice and he seems nice enough. My kid has never been coached by him so I know I'm not getting the full picture but there is so much hate on the guy. He can't be that bad

Yep. And who was a Mite Minor coach? WN
Paskowski as well but there's a reason paskowski got as far away from him as he could.
How bout 06 tryouts last year, getting into a shoving match on the ice during tryouts with the tier 1 coach
Yep, he can't be that bad right? SMH

WN was involved with that Mite Minor team. That year there were 3 06 teams, now they can't fill one....go figure.
They town has NOT approved this building. If they approve anything, it will be the turf, def need
Don't belive A WORD this guy says
Cape programs don't want him there either

anon
A few people on here have mentioned how WN has destroyed the 06 level but the 06 team has been bad since the mite minor year. I get that the guy is intense but I have had conversations with the guy off the ice and he seems nice enough. My kid has never been coached by him so I know I'm not getting the full picture but there is so much hate on the guy. He can't be that bad

The 06 level was decent. Probably a .500 and above team. Then MC left for BA and left parents in his wake thinking that their kids were superstars. Parents tried to run the team. Parents ran amok, so a young but decent coach threw the towel, then the another coach giving up shortly after the start of mite major season which opened the door for WN who was salivating over this since the start of the mite major season. So yes, WN finished the job of destroying, but the 06 disaster is on the parents. So plenty of good players got out of there before WN took over due to the 06 parents and moved to terriers, SSK and BSB.

Same 06 parents with their little Gretzkys-reborn are now playing 06 Tier1 Bandits and barely can win a game. Amen.

anon
anon

The guy is universally hated by everyone that has had the misfortune of dealing with him but you go ahead and drink the Kool Aid!

anon
anon

The 06 level was decent. Probably a .500 and above team. Then MC left for BA and left parents in his wake thinking that their kids were superstars. Parents tried to run the team. Parents ran amok, so a young but decent coach threw the towel, then the another coach giving up shortly after the start of mite major season which opened the door for WN who was salivating over this since the start of the mite major season. So yes, WN finished the job of destroying, but the 06 disaster is on the parents. So plenty of good players got out of there before WN took over due to the 06 parents and moved to terriers, SSK and BSB.

Same 06 parents with their little Gretzkys-reborn are now playing 06 Tier1 Bandits and barely can win a game. Amen.

close, but not really when it comes to tier 1. WN pushed his way into the 05s and took his few cult parents with him. The rest, (2 maybe) are where they should be on tier 1 and apparently didn't kiss up to WN enough to be taken with the rest of the an club. So, now the 05s are half 06s...of course they are competing in the white division so they can probably hold their own.

anon
of course they are competing in the white division so they can probably hold their own.

Do you consider 5-11 "holding their own" in that division ?

Some parents have bought in truly believe they will be playing for him next year in the BHL for the Jr Hurricanes

anon
anon
anon

close, but not really when it comes to tier 1. WN pushed his way into the 05s and took his few cult parents with him. The rest, (2 maybe) are where they should be on tier 1 and apparently didn't kiss up to WN enough to be taken with the rest of the an club. So, now the 05s are half 06s...of course they are competing in the white division so they can probably hold their own.

meant to say some not same. but who cares the end result is the same.

there are two 05 hurricane teams this year... Maybe his kid could make the lower AAA team

He tried to buy the Cape leagues out of Hyannis too ...even they wont let him in!!

Has everyone that bashes this guy been involved with him or do they gossip on the internet about him? I never hear anyone speak about him in public. I suppose most need to hide behind the safety of the computer

anon
Has everyone that bashes this guy been involved with him or do they gossip on the internet about him? I never hear anyone speak about him in public. I suppose most need to hide behind the safety of the computer

Yes, have been involved, and have also heard numerous complaints or question from people if you mention you were a Bandit. Guess you need to get out more or maybe make some friends

Anon
anon

Yes, have been involved, and have also heard numerous complaints or question from people if you mention you were a Bandit. Guess you need to get out more or maybe make some friends

Good comeback.
I've heard the same about a few coaches from different organizations. It isn't just the bandits

had the unpleasant experience of dealing with him personally. Shame on me for not listening to the advise given from a couple of people before the season started. Thought the same thing...It can't be that bad. Fool me once, shame on him, fool me twice, shame on me

Ask Yandel what he thinks of him

anon

I am guessing more accurately, that you probably have not been involved with him then !

yup
While he's building a rink you all will be complaining about your pitiful boring lives...hahaha. whats next , Shermans an idiot. Coached Brett Farve but somehow you retards know more than him too. so awesome to read all this stuff. thanks again!!
I have to reply to some stuff from the Kings now. Ill be back to read your Whining's Later

hmm, so the only King I know who would remotely be defending WN has a goalie that always needs a place to play. Any other Kings I know would more than likely NOT be defending him. However, the ranting and politically incorrect vocabulary sound much more similar to WN himself

yup
While he's building a rink you all will be complaining about your pitiful boring lives...hahaha. whats next , Shermans an idiot. Coached Brett Farve but somehow you retards know more than him too. so awesome to read all this stuff. thanks again!!
I have to reply to some stuff from the Kings now. Ill be back to read your Whining's Later

WOW, WN written all over it. And no way he's involved with the Kings but his last assistant coach is. Never did hear how they parted but I'm guessing not good

What the over under on the rink #1 actually gets built #2 if it is built when it will open . .

My guess 50/50 in being built and then if built..January 2020 ice ready to use

Anon
What the over under on the rink #1 actually gets built #2 if it is built when it will open . .

I will gamble with you any day my friend! Or you could just give me your money now... This guy is the original blow hard, he couldn't make this happen if you gave him all the money up front - he's a moron a liar and scumbag and anyone with any business sense will see that after a few short meetings. Pipe dream from a blowhard, nothing more

anon
Anon

I will gamble with you any day my friend! Or you could just give me your money now... This guy is the original blow hard, he couldn't make this happen if you gave him all the money up front - he's a moron a liar and scumbag and anyone with any business sense will see that after a few short meetings. Pipe dream from a blowhard, nothing more

Doesn't matter, he bought all of the Hurricanes ice when he purchased the organization, which will keep it afloat for a year or two until the new rink is built !

and then watch out, every kid in New England will want to play for me, er..I mean WN. Muahhahahaha !

Did not buy Hurricanes or ice !! Ask the board at the rink !

Anon
anon
Anon

Doesn't matter, he bought all of the Hurricanes ice when he purchased the organization, which will keep it afloat for a year or two until the new rink is built !

and then watch out, every kid in New England will want to play for me, er..I mean WN. Muahhahahaha !

I heard he actually bought New England - hate to break it to ya but you belong to him now MUAHAHAHA!

Anon
Anon
anon
Anon

I heard he actually bought New England - hate to break it to ya but you belong to him now MUAHAHAHA!

This has been the most entertaining post. Thank you Dboard, and WN for the entertainment. He really is a joke

Looked into it and hurricanes have not been purchased and definitely not their ice time for next season. Let's end it.

Anon
Looked into it and hurricanes have not been purchased and definitely not their ice time for next season. Let's end it.
Stop messing up the thread!

He's trying to buy the cape cod penguins. Penguins have 08,09 teams and he plans to start 07 teams.

Anon
He's trying to buy the cape cod penguins. Penguins have 08,09 teams and he plans to start 07 teams.

If Poti and LaCouture allow that ???? wow ! That flies in the face of everything those two guys stand for and the reason hey started the program !

Poti and Nichols parted ways .., they started the Penguins then had a falling out! Nicholas and WN are trying to team up. Their rink will not be ready so ...frantic to find plan B

Anon
Anon

If Poti and LaCouture allow that ???? wow ! That flies in the face of everything those two guys stand for and the reason hey started the program !

Isn't LaCouture the guy who was in the paper last summer? The guy who hid under his wife's jeep?

Don't think LaCouture is allowed to coach....Nickulas wants nothing to do with Poti and I doubt he'd work with WN

I am just trying to keep up with the ever evolving world of "elite level" youth hockey and in the interest of keeping this factually correct and avoiding any hearsay :

So WN is trying to buy the Penguins to combine them with the Jr. Hurricanes that he has already bought so that they can form one organization under the Cape Cod Total Athletics monicker and play in the E9 for the next year until their own brand new facility is up and running.

DO I have that right ?

Anon

ahhh, the waiver again. Planning on applying for that waiver he keeps in his pocket again to make his 06 kid stand out with the December birthday

How could one guy have ruffled feathers so bad from the Cape to Boston and points south and still be in the game. This guys is a legend......Time to move north buddy

Yeah let's us all speculate, lie and make **** up. Stop will all the truth and verifying what we spew is the truth.

Anon
Yeah let's us all speculate, lie and make **** up. Stop will all the truth and verifying what we spew is the truth.
Hi Warren - you're the one going around spouting off to everyone that you bought the Hurricanes and that you have guaranteed slots in the E9 even though everyone knows that isn't how the E9 works and that you didn't buy the Hurricanes. We all know you are a really big deal so maybe you can give it a rest for the rest of your life and put a cap on how many people despise your lying a**.

Anon

I talked to a "representative" of the new owner. They say otherwise and paperwork is complete. Next on the agenda: 2017 Tryout schedule to be released

NOPE! Wn you haven't bought Hurricanes or their block of ice! Anyone who cares (not many do) can call the rink and find out! Have your friend Sarg print this out and tape it to your door!!