Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: E9 / BHL - Merger

I highly doubt this.... that is a ton of teams, so super league is right... and there are some logistical/geographic issues which I would guess are going to be an issue for some of the E9 programs regarding player retention.

It might be the most beneficial for the top teams of each age in the NEPHL... not so much for the BHL teams.

Cannot see the advantage for E9 teams at all... which is why I doubt it is true.

Rumor has it that WN has bought both organizations in addition to the Hurricanes and New Cape facility and he is trying to combine them. He is currently trying to push a deal through to buy the NESV in Attleboro for the grand opening. His plan is to own all of the New England Youth hockey by 2018.

His "staff" of supporting parents are super excited as their kid will be able to play on whatever team they want !

Rumor

Didn't we cover this yesterday fellas with Lovell purchasing the Jr. Rangers??? Just in case you missed the post let me recap:

1. The Yeti will skate for the 05 Warriors this weekend.

2. Santa Claus is real.

3. The E9/EHF will be merging and reintroducing double blade skates. (this is mandatory for all players)

4. Any parent using a wheely bag is a douche.

5. Gallant claims he once threw a football over a mountain.

LOL
Didn't we cover this yesterday fellas with Lovell purchasing the Jr. Rangers??? Just in case you missed the post let me recap:

2. Santa Claus is real.

3. The E9/EHF will be merging and reintroducing double blade skates. (this is mandatory for all players)

which mountain?

LOL

2. Santa Claus is real.

Wait....Santa Claus isn't real?

anon
LOL

2. Santa Claus is real.

Wait....Santa Claus isn't real?

2 issues with this?
1 dont mess with Santa. Fat dude will have his riendeer kick some butt.
2 can the kids use the Wheely bag or are we just isolated on the parents who take them in?

Hearing from our owner that this merger is happening.

Can't think of any downside. Parity will sort out the placement of teams and more teams should mean less travel.

Anon

Can't think of any downside. Parity will sort out the placement of teams and more teams should mean less travel.

More teams less travel - Da Fu**?

Anon

yeah ? which owner is that? Pat Bowlen?