Visit The DBoard Online Store - https://www.cafepress.com/icehockeydboard

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
05 Real List

List Guy, your Boston Junior Rangers do not deserve to be on the list. They lost to the Warriors who you kicked off the list. so much for impartial.

Real List

1.) MFR - clear #1 is also #1 in the country

2.) IHC - a couple ties against weak teams, but still #2

3.) MMF - need to keep winning and beat IHC or have them lose a soft one to move up.

4.) BJE - only loses to #1, #2, #3 and #6. sweeping this weekend does not guarantee #2, but would go a long way.

5.) Caps - consistency is everything, need to beat the teams you should.

6.) Terriers - compile some wins to keep your spot. MMF this week would be a great start.

7.) Pats - very little team play which is probably why you don't seem to be able to compete against top team. Still top in the E9

8.) TG - Good win vs the Terriers, look to be a solid team but you need to play top teams closer or you will drop.

9.) Advantage - I would like to move you up, but the loss to the Glades is tough to overlook. A top team wins tough close games. Beat the Warriors this weekend to stay here.

10.) Aves- The Falcons have tied IHC and Caps. you need to show up or you will fall off the list.

Re: 05 Real List

This is a better list. I agree the BJT should be above the Pats and don't forget the BJE loss to the Caps

Anon
This is a better list. I agree the BJT should be above the Pats and don't forget the BJE loss to the Caps

or the 7-0 win vs them too!

Agree with list, but BA does not belong just yet. I would insert Falcons or BJR who beat BA.

You are the same poster. Your a loser.