Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: If the Rumors are True??

anon
Anon
anon
Anon
anon
And clearly maybe you should move on and find the next windmill to battle. You've said your piece but I think at some point it all may be crossing the line as others have stated and it might be approaching a vindictive and slanderous position now. No need for lawsuits to begin flying. Just my $0.02

Your 2 cents means nothing to me or the MANY posts on here that are not mine. If I had to estimate I have posted about 5 times over the last couple of years but there are hundreds of posts on this topic and only a few, like yourself, defending him. Not to hard to figure that out

Defending? I have no dog in the fight....I'm just tired of the fight.

Then why click on it?

Why reply?

Why not let the people concerned and involved try and get as informed as they can before they waste $3-4K and a year of misery?

If you can't allow that without tiring your self control is what needs to be questioned.

People in the middle of this potential organizational foundation change deserve a platform to discuss it.

Don't like it? Move on.

How about talking to another human being face-to-face about it instead of hiding behind anonymity on a message board? You think this is the most productive way to get informed about this situation? No wonder you got your kid into this horrible situation. Talk to real people whose motives you can assess and take into account for your decision. Don't be afraid of a little confrontation or to ask difficult and direct questions. It'll make things so much easier for you and your kid.

No dog in this fight. I'm completely happy with my kids team and his situation.

I'm speaking on behalf of the people who are rightfully nervous of the potential development in what sounds like a previously very good situation. I'm not familiar with the Hurricane program firsthand, but the few I've spoken to and met speak openly and proudly of the situation. Before this. And that's how it works. If you have a good program run respectfully and efficiently it stands on its own merit.

Give me one example of that with the potential new owners.

There's a reason hundreds of posts are submitted when it comes up. Lucky for you it sounds like you haven't been affiliated.

And there's nothing wrong with concerned people reaching out on the board for info. They may need to wade thru the cut/bender/townie clutter, but I'm sure they'll get some info.

anon
Anon
anon
Anon
anon
And clearly maybe you should move on and find the next windmill to battle. You've said your piece but I think at some point it all may be crossing the line as others have stated and it might be approaching a vindictive and slanderous position now. No need for lawsuits to begin flying. Just my $0.02

Your 2 cents means nothing to me or the MANY posts on here that are not mine. If I had to estimate I have posted about 5 times over the last couple of years but there are hundreds of posts on this topic and only a few, like yourself, defending him. Not to hard to figure that out

Defending? I have no dog in the fight....I'm just tired of the fight.

Then why click on it?

Why reply?

Why not let the people concerned and involved try and get as informed as they can before they waste $3-4K and a year of misery?

If you can't allow that without tiring your self control is what needs to be questioned.

People in the middle of this potential organizational foundation change deserve a platform to discuss it.

Don't like it? Move on.

How about talking to another human being face-to-face about it instead of hiding behind anonymity on a message board? You think this is the most productive way to get informed about this situation? No wonder you got your kid into this horrible situation. Talk to real people whose motives you can assess and take into account for your decision. Don't be afraid of a little confrontation or to ask difficult and direct questions. It'll make things so much easier for you and your kid.

Dude, you you mad bro? For someone not involved, for someone tired of reading, you keep clicking and typing. Seems a little more personal than someone with no skin In the game

anon.
I have found public record documents attributed to those other individuals WN/TS.

regarding the sale ?

No, legal issues. Going directly too their character.

anon.
It is their organization and they don't have to tell anyone. They can sell it to whom they want. But, I hope they find someone on the level. I would like to thank some of you for pointing me in a direction. I have spent time on line looking at some research. If they do sell it to WN, TS and that group it would be difficult for those who are currently there. Those folks on the Cape are going to have to make some possible tough choices.
I understand that a former NHL player "A REAL NHL player" that had a respectable career (not a cup of coffee) was interested a year ago to purchase the organization. That individual has honest businesses on the Cape and has already started at the grassroots level. It seems to me, that is the individual you would want to continue growing the organization you built. I have found public record documents attributed to those other individuals WN/TS. I hope the organization has a conscious, they know what that group is capable of doing. Again, that is if the organization is really for sale?

You folks do have some good information! But, you have to relax on the hate to those who just want some guidance. Not everyone may have the experience that some of you may have. The facts are the facts. Junior may just have to move on. Enjoy the rest of your season.[/quote If you want information on WN or TS take the ride to BIA it address is 20 Bedford Park Bridgwater. I suggest you find some parents who have had players on his teams ask the coaches maybe even BE he can usually be found. Other than taking a ride up there you are probably going to have to read what is on here 80% accurate about this topic. Good luck all and no my kid did not get cut still plays at BIA

BB parent
anon.
It is their organization and they don't have to tell anyone. They can sell it to whom they want. But, I hope they find someone on the level. I would like to thank some of you for pointing me in a direction. I have spent time on line looking at some research. If they do sell it to WN, TS and that group it would be difficult for those who are currently there. Those folks on the Cape are going to have to make some possible tough choices.
I understand that a former NHL player "A REAL NHL player" that had a respectable career (not a cup of coffee) was interested a year ago to purchase the organization. That individual has honest businesses on the Cape and has already started at the grassroots level. It seems to me, that is the individual you would want to continue growing the organization you built. I have found public record documents attributed to those other individuals WN/TS. I hope the organization has a conscious, they know what that group is capable of doing. Again, that is if the organization is really for sale?

You folks do have some good information! But, you have to relax on the hate to those who just want some guidance. Not everyone may have the experience that some of you may have. The facts are the facts. Junior may just have to move on. Enjoy the rest of your season.[/quote If you want information on WN or TS take the ride to BIA it address is 20 Bedford Park Bridgwater. I suggest you find some parents who have had players on his teams ask the coaches maybe even BE he can usually be found. Other than taking a ride up there you are probably going to have to read what is on here 80% accurate about this topic. Good luck all and no my kid did not get cut still plays at BIA
LOL, so your player still doesn't know how to win. That's to bad most teams there have losing records. If you think following WN orTS down to the house of champions. The people who's kids play at Hurricanes now don't have anything to worry about as far as making a team. These bums have no following and will be lucky if the families that are there stick around. That is if it really has sold still waiting on the "Done Deal"

I think BIA parent got caught up in another thread. I agree a ride or a call to BIA may help you with your dilemma. That program has been there for a long time. Not sure what kind of info you are going to get from a competitor especially one that getting all the bad press because of this situation. My son did play for WN and yes I got out. He told all the parents in November he quit couldn't take the crap from ****head parents. Never stopped going to practice and on the bench for games so his kid could play every other shift. We went to other team same league better situation for my son

anon
I think BIA parent got caught up in another thread. I agree a ride or a call to BIA may help you with your dilemma. That program has been there for a long time. Not sure what kind of info you are going to get from a competitor especially one that getting all the bad press because of this situation. My son did play for WN and yes I got out. He told all the parents in November he quit couldn't take the crap from ****head parents. Never stopped going to practice and on the bench for games so his kid could play every other shift. We went to other team same league better situation for my son

No reason to call BIA. They won't have the answers. The question is is WN buying the Hurricanes. WN is telling everyone yes. Hurricanes have not confirmed but has nothing to do with BIA

Anon
anon

No reason to call BIA. They won't have the answers. The question is is WN buying the Hurricanes. WN is telling everyone yes. Hurricanes have not confirmed but has nothing to do with BIA

You guys down there on the South Shore are nuts. You need to move up to Gods Country (that's the North Shore for all of you Southeast Expressway to route 3 or 24 people,) where we all get along.

Remember when TS had the Danbury Trashers? What a story that was!

Anon
. Not sure what storyline was with TS and Danbury Trashers please do tell!!!! Like to know integrity of TS pretty much got WN figured out.

anon
Anon
. Not sure what storyline was with TS and Danbury Trashers please do tell!!!! Like to know integrity of TS pretty much got WN figured out.

http://www.espn.com/espnmag/story?id=3646723

Anon
anon
Anon

http://www.espn.com/espnmag/story?id=3646723

http://articles.courant.com/2008-10-22/news/trasher1022_1_salary-cap-federal-investigators-stirling

anon
Anon
people I highly doubt anything will change this season current ownership is and always has been first class. Whether they have sold or not is yet to be called done deal!! With that being said let your child finish his or her season with as little drama as possible. You are not doing your child any good freaking out. Obviously some parents do have an ax to grind had a dog in the fight past or present. Let your child play let the cards be dealt them look at your hand and play it. To be honest this is freaking youth hockey not the NHL or anything even close. Enjoy the holidays this is a happy time of year πŸΎπŸΎπŸΎπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ENJOY!!!!!!!

No one is "freaking out" about what is going to happen this season. Parents have concerns on the future of their child's team and organization. Valid, even if they didn't come on here to find out what a $hit show went on with possible new ownership

nothing will change this season regardless. Just let the kids play hockey and keep CALM. Not much will change next season even if it they do sell. Don't worry about something that hasn't happened. If and when it does make sure you know who will be coaching your kid's team next season and carry on.

If l were involved and didn't have an idea of what the situation was EXACTLY in print of coach, locations, ice times, league affiliations, etc. I'd get over that bridge ASAP for tryouts elsewhere.

If everything is awesome you'd think they'd stand up as an organization and give out ALL the details. You know all that elsewhere.

hate to say it but things will change this season as soon as deal goes through, if it does. WN would definitely put his kid on the 05 tourney team as soon as he can. And he will cut kids of dissenting parents.

The two things that make me think this is all a pipe dream is if the Hurricanes were already accepted into the BHL/E9, the current organization ownership would want that out there right ??? If not the new owner would want that to be out there, officially out there, and not whispers to BB parents. that is a huge bonus for an organization that is independent or playing MPHL.

This makes me think that they have not been accepted into the BHL or the current ownership would be advertising that.

The other issue is that if the sale has not gone through yet, how would WN apply for the BHL if he is not even the owner of the organization yet ???

These are the things that don't make sense, which is is why he claims that he already purchased the hurricanes AND has already been accepted into the BHL.

if that was a done deal, you better believe that he would be posting it everywhere, just like the Total Athletics teams, logos, and websites that give the impression that the facility is up and running already.

Maybe I am wrong and he is just waiting for the sale to be official to start yelling it from the rooftops, but if he is waiting for it to be official then he is waiting to apply to be accepted into the BHL, contrary to his story.

Anon
The two things that make me think this is all a pipe dream is if the Hurricanes were already accepted into the BHL/E9, the current organization ownership would want that out there right ??? If not the new owner would want that to be out there, officially out there, and not whispers to BB parents. that is a huge bonus for an organization that is independent or playing MPHL.

This makes me think that they have not been accepted into the BHL or the current ownership would be advertising that.

The other issue is that if the sale has not gone through yet, how would WN apply for the BHL if he is not even the owner of the organization yet ???

These are the things that don't make sense, which is is why he claims that he already purchased the hurricanes AND has already been accepted into the BHL.

if that was a done deal, you better believe that he would be posting it everywhere, just like the Total Athletics teams, logos, and websites that give the impression that the facility is up and running already.

Maybe I am wrong and he is just waiting for the sale to be official to start yelling it from the rooftops, but if he is waiting for it to be official then he is waiting to apply to be accepted into the BHL, contrary to his story.

I'm not a lawyer and I didn't sleep at a Holiday Inn last night but couldn't the sale be dependent on the acceptance of the Hurricanes into the BHL?

As far as E9 if the parents are believing they are playing there without performing well in the parity they are so sadly mistaken they deserve what they get.

I'd be looking elsewhere.

Separated at Birth: John Spanos and WN.

Every single parent in the hurricanes organization is well aware of a "possible" new owner and that there may be some changes NEXT YEAR! They also know about WN & TS and their reputations.. repeat every single parent is aware of this. Nothing will change this season. Everyone is also aware how the E9/BHL works. Actually most of you are mistaken on how it actually works. The top 4 teams are automatically in for next year, so it is not strictly parity. But that is neither here nor there. Until there is an "official" announcement, no one believes a word of it. Until it's time for tryouts everyone is just sitting tight. We know the org may be sold, we know to whom (and their reputations) and we all know we are not already in E9/BHL for next season. If we are in fact one of the new teams that is admitted we also know how the parity works. Thank you for your concern, but I think we got it from here. We know how to plan for our kids future without help from aboard. Please find something else to worry about. Worrying about something that hasn't happened yet is like paying a dept you don't owe.

Are you kidding me! We're still talking about the Hurricanes and this crap!?!? Time to move on!

Anon
Are you kidding me! We're still talking about the Hurricanes and this crap!?!? Time to move on!

You don't have to be talking about the Hurricanes and they crap". You keep clicking to read it so something keeps drawing you to it. If you are tired of ready it simply keep scrolling and don't click on the topic. Why so mad Bro

Anon
Every single parent in the hurricanes organization is well aware of a "possible" new owner and that there may be some changes NEXT YEAR! They also know about WN & TS and their reputations.. repeat every single parent is aware of this. Nothing will change this season. Everyone is also aware how the E9/BHL works. Actually most of you are mistaken on how it actually works. The top 4 teams are automatically in for next year, so it is not strictly parity. But that is neither here nor there. Until there is an "official" announcement, no one believes a word of it. Until it's time for tryouts everyone is just sitting tight. We know the org may be sold, we know to whom (and their reputations) and we all know we are not already in E9/BHL for next season. If we are in fact one of the new teams that is admitted we also know how the parity works. Thank you for your concern, but I think we got it from here. We know how to plan for our kids future without help from aboard. Please find something else to worry about. Worrying about something that hasn't happened yet is like paying a dept you don't owe.

Thanks for straightening that out. appreciate hearing from a possible hurricane parent. BUT, you are missing the point of a lot of these posts. While there is some concern over the current hurricanes, there is some serious concern about parents who will be leaving the EHF and their current BHL teams, because they have been told that they will have hurricanes teams in the BHL and E9 next year. Those are the people who are being sold a false bill of goods, and that I feel sorry for. For the most part, the kids who are already there will be okay, but you have parents not looking at other great options for next season because they are banking on playing for WN for the Hurricanes in the E9 !

Anon
Anon

Thanks for straightening that out. appreciate hearing from a possible hurricane parent. BUT, you are missing the point of a lot of these posts. While there is some concern over the current hurricanes, there is some serious concern about parents who will be leaving the EHF and their current BHL teams, because they have been told that they will have hurricanes teams in the BHL and E9 next year. Those are the people who are being sold a false bill of goods, and that I feel sorry for. For the most part, the kids who are already there will be okay, but you have parents not looking at other great options for next season because they are banking on playing for WN for the Hurricanes in the E9 !
wrong again the Hurricane are not in th EHF or BHL not even the E9. Your current Hurricanes are playing in the MPDHL with the exception of the 05 independent team. There is so much information swirling around that you don't even know where you are playing. This is exactly what they want no clue just bring your wallet and we will tell you how much you owe us. This is the reason parents from team these people have been associated with are trying to keep you up to speed. These guys are the masters of smoke and mirrors be aware you have been warned!!!

Anon
Anon
Anon

wrong again the Hurricane are not in th EHF or BHL not even the E9. Your current Hurricanes are playing in the MPDHL with the exception of the 05 independent team. There is so much information swirling around that you don't even know where you are playing. This is exactly what they want no clue just bring your wallet and we will tell you how much you owe us. This is the reason parents from team these people have been associated with are trying to keep you up to speed. These guys are the masters of smoke and mirrors be aware you have been warned!!!

Ya, you may want to talk to your Hurricane families because they were the ones who started these posts so clearly they are not all aware and clearly they have not all heard of WN and TS. And everyone is not aware of how the E9 works and while, yes, there are certain teams who are automatic, are the Hurricanes? No, they are not. But since you are clearly aware, snd you are clearly informed about WN, you may want to get the message to him because he is clearly not aware of how it works from what he is telling Parents

Anon

ugh, try to keep up bud !

I'm well aware that the Hurricanes are not in the BHL/E9. The posts explains that there should be concern from BB, Lovell programs, kings, breakers parents that live on the cape and southcoast. They are the ones who are being lied to that could affect next year. Though that was pretty clear ?

Anon
Anon

ugh, try to keep up bud !

I'm well aware that the Hurricanes are not in the BHL/E9. The posts explains that there should be concern from BB, Lovell programs, kings, breakers parents that live on the cape and southcoast. They are the ones who are being lied to that could affect next year. Though that was pretty clear ?

Uhmm. No. I think it's not clear to you. There are very few payers driving over the bridge to the EHF programs that will now be staying in the Cape. It is not Lovells, BB and Breakers players being lied to by their organizations. Keep up. This is about one Coach at one organization who did significant damage to one specific age group all for his benefit. And rumors of this one coach buying the Hurricanes. And the concern was initially posted by Parents of hurricane players who are concerned about the future of their organization and child. Nothing more.

Why would anyone at Lovells, Bandits etc be the on s being lied to? It's the future of the Hurricane org that is in question

Anon

Uhmm. No. I think it's not clear to you. There are very few payers driving over the bridge to the EHF programs that will now be staying in the Cape. It is not Lovells, BB and Breakers players being lied to by their organizations. Keep up. This is about one Coach at one organization who did significant damage to one specific age group all for his benefit. And rumors of this one coach buying the Hurricanes. And the concern was initially posted by Parents of hurricane players who are concerned about the future of their organization and child. Nothing more.

Anon
Why would anyone at Lovells, Bandits etc be the on s being lied to? It's the future of the Hurricane org that is in question

While being that you guys are hockey parents I completely understand your confusion or your logic that we should ignore the other six threads on this topic and only respond to or discuss the specific issues in this thread. I know hockey parents can be a bit self centered but c'mon... when you start posting that this only affects certain or kids or you don't care about anyone else but the certain kids, then you are missing the forest through the trees,

Unfortunately there are tons of active threads surrounding this now, and while some stuff has been said elsewhere it is still relevant, especially when people feel compelled to start a new thread about this particular topic.

Regarding the above quotes: It's the future of the Hurricanes that are in question ? why would anyone at Lovell's Bandits, etc be the ones being lied to .

Are you serious... bunches of cape and southcoast kids have been approached by WN and told/asked to come play for him next year at the Hurricanes. Some parents are believing it and planning for that already. These are kids from numerous levels at BB, Kings, Breakers, Knights and other programs. So that is how those kids are affected. Especially if their parents are dumb enough to abandon their current program thinking that this is going to happen.

SO, yes, it affects lots and lots of families, at the hurricanes, thinking of going to hurricanes, Total Athletics tourney team which will all be Hurricanes next year, and anyone else who has been asked to come on down !

Need a backup plan for anyone who is there and may leave, and plus he wants to have several teams at each level !

Anon

Sorry, try again on the E9. Evidently you don't understand how the league works. There are only 3 spots available for play-in each division. Sometimes only 2 if they award an exemption to the prior year champion. That's a lot tougher to crack than 5 available spots. Don't let them sell you on it being easy to qualify.

Re: Satire Guy Where are you?

I think the guy who wrote the entertaining satire about the Cyber sale is spot on. It was Funny but informative.

It seems no one has been told anything! I know I haven't been told, "BECAUSE I AM SO IMPORTANT". All rumors and speculation. I hope it does not happen!! Those two gentlemen have created a Hockey Legacy for themselves on the Cape.

Sure they are not as big as other programs and they don't draw from as large of an area as others. They don't have the big TROPHY cases in the lobby or Flags hanging everywhere. Look at us, look at us. Small sometimes is good.

They provide good development hockey for kids, in a positive environment. As a parent I would hate to see them sell, but I have no control over it. But, if I did I would like it to be to an individual/s who have less skeletons and baggage!! I know a lot of it is DBoard generated, but it seems they have rubbed many people the wrong way. Many have a ax to grind, but that many?

You people caught up in your Alphabet soup of leagues, we play in the XJ9/12 league and we are better. Really!!! The ice is the same "it is slippery". Sure some kids are at higher levels. You know that they do grow!! Some grow in a health environment and some in a toxic one. After awhile the poor kid in the toxic environment grows tired if it and most often just quits. Our environment was great until toxic people and rumors started.

We will see. If this sale/merger does happen, please leave your drama outside the rink.

anon
Anon

Sorry, try again on the E9. Evidently you don't understand how the league works. There are only 3 spots available for play-in each division. Sometimes only 2 if they award an exemption to the prior year champion. That's a lot tougher to crack than 5 available spots. Don't let them sell you on it being easy to qualify.

Doesn't matter regardless they are coming from MPDHL and most if not all of the teams would have difficulty qualifying for E9 through parity rounds. Realistically they would be BHL American or National teams, both are a step up from MPDHL or the new name of NEPHL.

Re: Satire Guy Where are you?

I think the guy who wrote the entertaining satire about the Cyber sale is spot on. It was Funny but informative.

It seems no one has been told anything! I know I haven't been told, "BECAUSE I AM SO IMPORTANT". All rumors and speculation. I hope it does not happen!! Those two gentlemen have created a Hockey Legacy for themselves on the Cape.

Sure they are not as big as other programs and they don't draw from as large of an area as others. They don't have the big TROPHY cases in the lobby or Flags hanging everywhere. Look at us, look at us. Small sometimes is good.

They provide good development hockey for kids, in a positive environment. As a parent I would hate to see them sell, but I have no control over it. But, if I did I would like it to be to an individual/s who have less skeletons and baggage!! I know a lot of it is DBoard generated, but it seems they have rubbed many people the wrong way. Many have a ax to grind, but that many?

You people caught up in your Alphabet soup of leagues, we play in the XJ9/12 league and we are better. Really!!! The ice is the same "it is slippery". Sure some kids are at higher levels. You know that they do grow!! Some grow in a health environment and some in a toxic one. After awhile the poor kid in the toxic environment grows tired if it and most often just quits. Our environment was great until toxic people and rumors started.

We will see. If this sale/merger does happen, please leave your drama outside the rink.

Reading on that Total Cape Cod Athletics group's website all the things they are promising on having. I understand that they have not even broken ground on anything. What are these guys selling. Everyone knows if you build a shed on Cape Cod you know how long it takes. The hoops you must jump through. It is not happening this year or the next. It maybe well into three years.

I also understand their is a former NFL coach involved in the project. I wonder if he has done his homework concerning his other partners and there connections or lack of connections. I think there is already 8.5 sheets of ice on the Cape. What do these two hockey guys bring to the table. Reading these posts it is all about this WN. Looking for a place for his son to play.
That looks like and expensive backyard rink. Or does he think this is a way into the NHL? It is ultimately the player. not the coaches, facility or parent..

How many rink owners or organization owners' kids actually make the NHL/AHL.
Listening to many of the NHL player's stories, they started in backyards, pond, bogs and driveways. Not my Dad owned a rink or an organization. Do you think that poor kid gets pressured?

Again if everything you hear about this WN person is true. The project won't get done. The NFL Coach may find out what this guy is about. The Cape building individuals may make it impossible of them to build. Or "they may built it and no one will come"

Hang in there parents. Those people who are for it good luck. If you don't want it there are 8.5 other sheets on the Cape an many more else where. It may not be what you want to hear. If you don't give them your money it is hard to pay the bills. They may have deep pocket but eventually the money runs out if people do not by the product. Well unless it is a Town/State or Federally run venture then we all pay. But until it happens continue to "Carry On".

anon.
Reading on that Total Cape Cod Athletics group's website all the things they are promising on having. I understand that they have not even broken ground on anything. What are these guys selling. Everyone knows if you build a shed on Cape Cod you know how long it takes. The hoops you must jump through. It is not happening this year or the next. It maybe well into three years.

I also understand their is a former NFL coach involved in the project. I wonder if he has done his homework concerning his other partners and there connections or lack of connections. I think there is already 8.5 sheets of ice on the Cape. What do these two hockey guys bring to the table. Reading these posts it is all about this WN. Looking for a place for his son to play.
That looks like and expensive backyard rink. Or does he think this is a way into the NHL? It is ultimately the player. not the coaches, facility or parent..

How many rink owners or organization owners' kids actually make the NHL/AHL.
Listening to many of the NHL player's stories, they started in backyards, pond, bogs and driveways. Not my Dad owned a rink or an organization. Do you think that poor kid gets pressured?

Again if everything you hear about this WN person is true. The project won't get done. The NFL Coach may find out what this guy is about. The Cape building individuals may make it impossible of them to build. Or "they may built it and no one will come"

Hang in there parents. Those people who are for it good luck. If you don't want it there are 8.5 other sheets on the Cape an many more else where. It may not be what you want to hear. If you don't give them your money it is hard to pay the bills. They may have deep pocket but eventually the money runs out if people do not by the product. Well unless it is a Town/State or Federally run venture then we all pay. But until it happens continue to "Carry On".

too bad there are a hundred families on Cape and nearby that would love to fork over their money to say that their kid plays, "Elite", "for the Jr Hurricanes", "club Hockey", "Total CC Athletics" regardless of what the program offers, who is the owner, who is coaching or where they play.

Its like the Bandits dads that like to say they play in the EHF, with complete disregard for the talent, record, coaching and organization you play for !

Most bandits teams / players are playing at a level that is to high for them, including the 04 team (see record / watch them play). Losing every game isn't good for any player no matter his or her age.

Anon
Most bandits teams / players are playing at a level that is to high for them, including the 04 team (see record / watch them play). Losing every game isn't good for any player no matter his or her age.

Hurricanes 04 team would decimate the 04 bandits elite team.

Again this Board it for individual's opinions. An that is yours.

Lets not create problems between these two organizations.
Parents make decisions for their children, what ever they are bases on.
I know players on both teams, each team has good ATHLETES in many different sports. They all seem too real excel at hockey.

If they all could stay at home and play together on the Cape that would be great. It would make it much easier for those that do chose to travel.
If kids and parents want to return they should be welcomed. If people want to leave again that is their choice.

I see that many of the posts are tired of hearing or seeing the posts on this topic. Many are just feeding the fire. Poking fun at the region and attempting to create animosity between the organizations.

Organizations after ever season have tryouts. Have tryouts, kids from other select teams and town programs tryout every year. Make the teams based on the kids abilities. Skills not on who's father coaches or knows someone (friendships). I know I am looking through rose colored glasses on that.

Coaching, I respect that some parents and coaches may have played at some higher levels of hockey than many of us. That is great, but that may not always be the best fit in some circumstances. Some individuals have different delivery systems and attitude with kids. Some may not know how to relate or Coach a Pre-teen/Teen age group.

I have gone on to far. It all seems both organizations have some things in common. They each love their Kids and Hockey. Those are the good things.
We all know and have read about the bad things over and over the last few weeks. If there were some way that those problems could be removed could we get past these negative posts?

Eventually it is only between two people and a group of investors.

We should now surrender the DBoard to those other life uttering hockey issues. Ha Ha.

What ???????

Kids from the '04 Hurricanes team couldn't make the '04 Bandits Team! Get a clue....it's two levels below

If you only have two wins and losing by an averaging of 3 goals per game, you are definitely not competing at two levels above!

Wow! Real sports nut are ya???? Kind of creepy the stats you've found. Sorry your kid got cut....from the '04 Bandits and '04 Hurricanes.....

And you would know because you played at???????

Wow your stupid. Because of what league a team is in you think they couldn't beat a team in a higher league. How ignorant. Do you know how the league thing works? How a team gets into a league? I won't bother even explaining it to dumb. You must also think if your kid is in EHF he is better than any given kid in any other league.

Much more entertaining reading WN stories than listening to these girls banter. How about we change back to the topic of the thread

YOU'RE not YOUR

Anon
YOU'RE not YOUR

WOW, you know you have nothing to add when you have to make a blanket grammar statement. Not even sure which post you are referring to, however, I'm sure you got the point the poster was making.

Anon
Anon

Anon
Anon

04 BB team struggling this year. Likely wont win more then the current 2 games. I have seen both reams play and Hurricanes would pummel the BB team this year. At least half of the BB team should be playing tier 1 and the team is being outscored on average of 5 to 1 per game. That's not good for any kid.

I love the fact that people are basing their success or using the 04 BB as a barometer for talent ! lol

This is great !

Anon
Anon
Anon

04 BB team struggling this year. Likely wont win more then the current 2 games. I have seen both reams play and Hurricanes would pummel the BB team this year. At least half of the BB team should be playing tier 1 and the team is being outscored on average of 5 to 1 per game. That's not good for any kid.
I would love to go watch a game between 04 BB and 04 Hurricanes. Cane parents bring shovels you will need them you will get buried. I watch the game yesterday against Rifles not even close to same league. Keep dreaming πŸ‘

Anon
Anon
Anon

It's worse at the 05 level. Check the standings.

And the 06 level was scratched after a few futile seasons.

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon

Any Hurricane family / Team that thinks they can compete in EHF Elite level is crazy. Although the BB are struggling at most levels. MPDHL can't and wouldn't compete at any age group. FACT just look at my hockey standings. Tier 1 is EHF ohhhh yah your Tier 2. There is a reason for that. Dumb Ass!!

Anon
Any Hurricane family / Team that thinks they can compete in EHF Elite level is crazy. Although the BB are struggling at most levels. MPDHL can't and wouldn't compete at any age group. FACT just look at my hockey standings. Tier 1 is EHF ohhhh yah your Tier 2. There is a reason for that. Dumb Ass!!

Weren't you guys saying the same thing about the BHL a few weeks ago ! lol

Anon
Anon

The Hurricanes haven't played any of the Elite level teams in EHF. Although 05 played with success against tier 1 Black teams. But for the haters please note tier 2 level in standings. Now seeing how they are the only Hurricane team that would stand a chance. I Have to say coming in 29th out of 32 teams in the tier1 Elite tourney in Long Island was not a good showing. So parents let your players play they are where they need to be. Hurricanes still a class organization. Some parents still need reality check

Anon
Anon
Anon

The Hurricanes haven't played any of the Elite level teams in EHF. Although 05 played with success against tier 1 Black teams. But for the haters please note tier 2 level in standings. Now seeing how they are the only Hurricane team that would stand a chance. I Have to say coming in 29th out of 32 teams in the tier1 Elite tourney in Long Island was not a good showing. So parents let your players play they are where they need to be. Hurricanes still a class organization. Some parents still need reality check

just an innocent bystander, but can't make sense of what you are saying. Who played at what elite tournament?

You can't move to Teri 1 unless you play 70% of your games vs Elite teams. Both breakers and bandits voted hurricanes out of joining EHF 2 years in a row. The CANES would be a great addition to E9 ... the poster only said they could be BB not compete in top of EHF. No one in the hurricanes org thinks they belong in top half of EHF. Tried very hard to schedule games against any EHF teams to no avail. Offers to Pay for ice and refs and they won't. Just like EHF wont play top E9's ...egos get in the way of good competition. EHF especially the lower half would rather drag their kids all over country and Canada than lose or have a close game with a local team that is not in EHF... sad.

Anon
You can't move to Teri 1 unless you play 70% of your games vs Elite teams. Both breakers and bandits voted hurricanes out of joining EHF 2 years in a row. The CANES would be a great addition to E9 ... the poster only said they could be BB not compete in top of EHF. No one in the hurricanes org thinks they belong in top half of EHF. Tried very hard to schedule games against any EHF teams to no avail. Offers to Pay for ice and refs and they won't. Just like EHF wont play top E9's ...egos get in the way of good competition. EHF especially the lower half would rather drag their kids all over country and Canada than lose or have a close game with a local team that is not in EHF... sad.

YES!!!!! Someone finally said it.... EHF teams are scared as hell... to lose to a team that that isn't in the almighty EHF. But... as far as the canes go... there is only one team that could really compete in the E9... the 05's. the 07s are a good group too.. but not E9 material. The U16 team has always been pretty good but not necessarily E9 material either.

Anon
Anon

YES!!!!! Someone finally said it.... EHF teams are scared as hell... to lose to a team that that isn't in the almighty EHF. But... as far as the canes go... there is only one team that could really compete in the E9... the 05's. the 07s are a good group too.. but not E9 material. The U16 team has always been pretty good but not necessarily E9 material either.

04 Canes would destroy 04 BB and you can take that to the bank!

Anon
Anon
Anon

They're 2-14-3.

If it's even a question then it's like you're arguing who's the tallest dwarf.

Anon
Anon
Anon

Lol go watch a game between top EHF teams. Bandits bottom of the barrel. Try watching Terriers , Eagles, Flames , Islanders. WN has put the train on the track and it ends in disaster. Woo Woo!!!! Chugga Chugga Choo Choo!!!!!!!! Your team is ranked 229 on my hockey rankings tier 2. You are joking right. Bandits would crush you and you can take that to the bank.

Anon
Anon
Anon

Lol go watch a game between top EHF teams. Bandits bottom of the barrel. Try watching Terriers , Eagles, Flames , Islanders. WN has put the train on the track and it ends in disaster. Woo Woo!!!! Chugga Chugga Choo Choo!!!!!!!! Your team is ranked 229 on my hockey rankings tier 2. You are joking right. Bandits would crush you and you can take that to the bank.

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon

Says the guy who is gonna be banging on WNs door trying to play for the 04 Canes next season! Run along now Bandit Boy... must be one of the Tier 1ners that got the bump up after 4 players left last season.... lol...... My kids elite, he plays against the top teams in the country according to this website MyHockeyRankings..... Saw this BB team and goals were litterally flowing in from the blue line, 5 hole, FACT! Hey at least you have one hell of a snack bar!

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon

Says the guy who is gonna be banging on WNs door trying to play for the 04 Canes next season! Run along now Bandit Boy... must be one of the Tier 1ners that got the bump up after 4 players left last season.... lol...... My kids elite, he plays against the top teams in the country according to this website MyHockeyRankings..... Saw this BB team and goals were litterally flowing in from the blue line, 5 hole, FACT! Hey at least you have one hell of a snack bar!
Lol Hurricanes Dad, Mom please stop embarrassing your team/ players. You are ranked 229 tier 2. I'm not BB dad but love dboard banter. Like I stated before go watch a game between other teams Terriers, Eagles, Islanders, Flames, Breakers , Kings or even the Bandits. Then maybe you will know what real hockey looks like. Sounds like you have brought your bender to BIA to shadow by snack bar comment. Sorry he didn't make the cut. I'm sure there is still plenty of room on the WN train Woo Woo !!!!! Best rink pizza Canton grab one and watch a game.

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon

Lol Hurricanes Dad, Mom please stop embarrassing your team/ players. You are ranked 229 tier 2. I'm not BB dad but love dboard banter. Like I stated before go watch a game between other teams Terriers, Eagles, Islanders, Flames, Breakers , Kings or even the Bandits. Then maybe you will know what real hockey looks like. Sounds like you have brought your bender to BIA to shadow by snack bar comment. Sorry he didn't make the cut. I'm sure there is still plenty of room on the WN train Woo Woo !!!!! Best rink pizza Canton grab one and watch a game.
Marlboro has food court and 6 rinks lots of games to watch. All levels 229 Lol !!!

Bandits -v- Hurricanes at the 04 level is the equivalent of being on the honor roll at night school. Sure, you think you are doing great when compared to your equals, but in reality you are the bottom 20th percentile of your class !

Anon
Bandits -v- Hurricanes at the 04 level is the equivalent of being on the honor roll at night school. Sure, you think you are doing great when compared to your equals, but in reality you are the bottom 20th percentile of your class !

Exactly! 04BB doesn't belong in the EHF elite, just look at results and stats. Another reason why this team has had a revolving door for the last 4 years. In fact the team should consider moving down and playing in parity next year. The current situation isn't good for any kid. If they stay in elite it is only going to get worse again next season.

Anon
Anon

Exactly! 04BB doesn't belong in the EHF elite, just look at results and stats. Another reason why this team has had a revolving door for the last 4 years. In fact the team should consider moving down and playing in parity next year. The current situation isn't good for any kid. If they stay in elite it is only going to get worse again next season.

Is goalie coming too? That would be good pickup.

Anon
Anon
Anon

Bandits goalie is coming here to Hurricanes'?

anon
Anon
Anon
Anon

Anyone know with all the changes taking place at the 04 level if there will be 2 teams with one going independent like the 05's did this season?

Anon
anon
Anon
Anon
Anon

Anyone know with all the changes taking place at the 04 level if there will be 2 teams with one going independent like the 05's did this season?
Although the 05 team is not really powerhouse in tier 1 elite level does very well at tier 2 level. My Hockey Rankings 12 Good coach good discipline. 05 #2 although 50% 06 not powerhouse play in highest division in MPDHL good coach bad on the discipline tier 2!My Hockey Ranking 150
Now the 04 Bandits good coach good discipline not so good results at tier1 elite. My Hockey Rankings 63 would probably be powerhouse at tier 2 level. 04 Hurricanes average to below average tier 2 level. Based on My Hockey Rankings 229. Only used 04 Bandits as reference. Because Hurricane poster said could decimate 04 Bandits in earlier post
you make the call about independent

anon
Anon
anon
Anon
Anon
Anon

Although the 05 team is not really powerhouse in tier 1 elite level does very well at tier 2 level. My Hockey Rankings 12 Good coach good discipline. 05 #2 although 50% 06 not powerhouse play in highest division in MPDHL good coach bad on the discipline tier 2!My Hockey Ranking 150
Now the 04 Bandits good coach good discipline not so good results at tier1 elite. My Hockey Rankings 63 would probably be powerhouse at tier 2 level. 04 Hurricanes average to below average tier 2 level. Based on My Hockey Rankings 229. Only used 04 Bandits as reference. Because Hurricane poster said could decimate 04 Bandits in earlier post

Right and by merging the 2 teams we could create a powerhouse down here!

Anon
anon
Anon
anon
Anon
Anon
Anon

Powerhouse might be a tad bit overzealous

Anon
Anon
anon
Anon
anon
Anon
Anon
Anon

maybe if you could get all cape kids from Bandits and the coach. So I guess you know what that means about some existing 04 team and coach arrivederci. So if you can make that happen. Maybe
Powerhouse might be a tad bit overzealous [/q

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon

04 Bandits elite team averaging 1.2 goals per game, 05 Bandits elite team averaging less than 1 goal per game. Trust me these players won't be taking any spots in the canes elite teams except for the coaches kid. I don't think WN had anything to do with either of these teams but they should clearly be moved down to tier 1.

Well he'll have something to do with them once he's running the show over the bridge instead of in Bridfewater. Good ridence and best of luck to all of you

I think people are not really aware of what his plans are, and I understand that due to all of the secrecy, lies, confusion, blatant lies, and smoke and mirrors.

But, first off there is not going to be any Hurricanes.....

His plan is to absorb the Hurricanes into his Cape Cod Total Athletics umbrella and all teams will fall under the "CCTA ______'s". There will be new name, new jerseys, new colors. He has a name picked out, jerseys and colors decided on !

The purchase of the Hurricanes was to have a place to call home until and if ever his new rink is built. SO... some of those "Hurricanes" teams may stay together under the new monicker, but most will want to leave once the new product is rolled out !

who cares

anon
who cares

You must to have scrolled all the way to the end of page two

I'm no league snob, but averaging 1.2 goals per game against EHF Elite competition is a little different than 1.2 goals per game in the MPDHL. I'm sure there are kids on the 04 BB Elite that would be significant improvements to the 04 NEJH.

You know, the Tier 1 PW and Tier 2 PW rankings on MHR are on the same scale, so theoretically the BB are 6 goals better than NEJH. I've never seen the Hurricanes play, but does that sound about right?

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon

The 06s were not scratched after a few futile seasons. The division ruined by the Hurricanes future owner. The went from having an Elite, tier 1 and AA and now can barely field one team. Good luck to you all

Anon
Anon
Anon

That's true. Just bc a team is playing EHF ELITE that doesn't mean the team is better than non EHF teams. If you look at the 04 rankings and results you can clearly see that the 04 BB is playing out of their league. Even tho the canes are in NEPHL they are an elite 04 team and would definitely give 04 BB elite a good game and they have a better record to boot!!! Don't hate us cuz you ain't us!!!

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon

That's true. Just bc a team is playing EHF ELITE that doesn't mean the team is better than non EHF teams. If you look at the 04 rankings and results you can clearly see that the 04 BB is playing out of their league. Even tho the canes are in NEPHL they are an elite 04 team and would definitely give 04 BB elite a good game and they have a better record to boot!!! Don't hate us cuz you ain't us!!!

Why all the fixation on where a team's standing? Am I the only one that could care less? When my kid starts High School, do you think anyone is going to ask what your 12 year old team record was? And, lets face it, for the majority, High School is the end of the road until the beer leagues start....now I'm going to get the stats on "it's not that improbably for a kid to play......"

Anon
anon
Anon

Doesn't matter regardless they are coming from MPDHL and most if not all of the teams would have difficulty qualifying for E9 through parity rounds. Realistically they would be BHL American or National teams, both are a step up from MPDHL or the new name of NEPHL.

keep dreaming, or better keep telling yourself that your bender is not in the worst possible league he can possibly be...

Yes exactly, you are just reiterated my point that the 9 (maybe 10 next year) spots are NOT open depending on how a team does in the parity round. There are only a few spots open and you have to be in BHL to even vie for those few spots. The hurricanes as they are have 2 teams that have a good chance of making E9 and if additions come they may have 3 or 4. But we are aware of how it all works and that no one is guaranteed a spot...WN is not pulling the wool over anyone eyes...which was my point. Everyone knows to have a plan B and aware of the WN / TS situation... carry on

From Joyful!! This is a little Holiday satire concerning the facts about what is taking place. Sorry, I could not get the Frozen soundtrack going in the background "Let It Go". Here we go or Once upon a time.
As all the Who's in Whoville (Cape Cod/Hyannis/HYCC)were asleep there was a rumor of a big Black Friday Sale. It happened to start in early October when all the Team Whoville gear became 1/2 priced. The little elves inside the workshop started to disappear. Hermie was no longer at the rink for games or practices or in his workshop. Then the word that Thing 1 WN and Thing 2 TS started to appear, promoting their new workshop.
It continues a local Who named EN showed back up, he left Whoville a few Who years ago to go over that sometimes shiny bridge. Why did EN leave "Because no one around Whoville knew what they were doing"?? But, now the hero Who of Barnstable/Whoville is back running clinics for Team Whoville. Leaving the rest of the Whoville coaches asking "What in the Who is happening here?" Hermie and the other Mayor of Whoville aren't telling the Who's anything. EN Who and more Who's, who left are returning. Now the Who's who stayed know something is real up. Max has been seen warning the Who's in the village.
Continuing on the Holiday theme the Heat Miser WN and the Grinch TS still are battling with the Whoville Commision (C.C. and Town)over building their future home for "misfit toys". But they still have to scare the Who's. Hermie at the old workshop is getting mad that the Who's have caught on to the Cyber sale. Hermie, WN and TS all have to remember Bumbles Bounce and that's what may happen. Just like that stormy Christmas/"Holiday" evening there was a storm brewing, but Rudolph is not there to help. He has a lower body injury, on the IR for the remainder of the season.
The Who's are having a bad feeling about Christmas morning. Thing 1/Heat Miser WN and Thing 2/Grinch TS are still hanging around.
This Who does not want Coal or that steamy bag of brown stuff that WN and TS are pedaling.
Hopefully no Whoville parents or BB parents where hurt in the making of this satire. It seems that the BB parents/kids have been hurt enough. Unfortunately it seems the "Island of Misfit toys" is going to land on Cape Cod.
The End

anon.
From Joyful!! This is a little Holiday satire concerning the facts about what is taking place. Sorry, I could not get the Frozen soundtrack going in the background "Let It Go". Here we go or Once upon a time.
As all the Who's in Whoville (Cape Cod/Hyannis/HYCC)were asleep there was a rumor of a big Black Friday Sale. It happened to start in early October when all the Team Whoville gear became 1/2 priced. The little elves inside the workshop started to disappear. Hermie was no longer at the rink for games or practices or in his workshop. Then the word that Thing 1 WN and Thing 2 TS started to appear, promoting their new workshop.
It continues a local Who named EN showed back up, he left Whoville a few Who years ago to go over that sometimes shiny bridge. Why did EN leave "Because no one around Whoville knew what they were doing"?? But, now the hero Who of Barnstable/Whoville is back running clinics for Team Whoville. Leaving the rest of the Whoville coaches asking "What in the Who is happening here?" Hermie and the other Mayor of Whoville aren't telling the Who's anything. EN Who and more Who's, who left are returning. Now the Who's who stayed know something is real up. Max has been seen warning the Who's in the village.
Continuing on the Holiday theme the Heat Miser WN and the Grinch TS still are battling with the Whoville Commision (C.C. and Town)over building their future home for "misfit toys". But they still have to scare the Who's. Hermie at the old workshop is getting mad that the Who's have caught on to the Cyber sale. Hermie, WN and TS all have to remember Bumbles Bounce and that's what may happen. Just like that stormy Christmas/"Holiday" evening there was a storm brewing, but Rudolph is not there to help. He has a lower body injury, on the IR for the remainder of the season.
The Who's are having a bad feeling about Christmas morning. Thing 1/Heat Miser WN and Thing 2/Grinch TS are still hanging around.
This Who does not want Coal or that steamy bag of brown stuff that WN and TS are pedaling.
Hopefully no Whoville parents or BB parents where hurt in the making of this satire. It seems that the BB parents/kids have been hurt enough. Unfortunately it seems the "Island of Misfit toys" is going to land on Cape Cod.
The End

Post of the year!!!!!

anon.

You folks do have some good information! But, you have to relax on the hate to those who just want some guidance. Not everyone may have the experience that some of you may have. The facts are the facts. Junior may just have to move on. Enjoy the rest of your season.
People have forgotten topic time to refocus. It's not about who going to beat who. This thread was brought up because people want to know is our beloved Hurricanes being sold. Rumor and speculation has turned to my kid is better than yours. My team can decimate your team. Not sure about you but I'm still waiting for Paul and John to make an announcement. If you think your kid is better than mine we will find out at tryouts. But for now I wanna know are WN and company buying them or not plain and simple.

How about calling them and asking them?

Anonymous
anon.

You folks do have some good information! But, you have to relax on the hate to those who just want some guidance. Not everyone may have the experience that some of you may have. The facts are the facts. Junior may just have to move on. Enjoy the rest of your season.
People have forgotten topic time to refocus. It's not about who going to beat who. This thread was brought up because people want to know is our beloved Hurricanes being sold. Rumor and speculation has turned to my kid is better than yours. My team can decimate your team. Not sure about you but I'm still waiting for Paul and John to make an announcement. If you think your kid is better than mine we will find out at tryouts. But for now I wanna know are WN and company buying them or not plain and simple.

It's a done deal.

Anon
Anonymous
anon.

It's a done deal.
Ok says who, where is the announcement. When are they going to tell parents? I guess for those not in the know? Not the way I invision a first class organization. If they did sell put it out there. Right from the horses mouth. They have always been stand up!! Why sit now????

Wait. Too many posts to scroll threw but didn't a Hurricane patent say every Hurricane parent has been informed and are fully aware of who WN and TS are and their new involvement in the Hurricanes? Guess that's not really the case then......

Anon
Wait. Too many posts to scroll threw but didn't a Hurricane patent say every Hurricane parent has been informed and are fully aware of who WN and TS are and their new involvement in the Hurricanes? Guess that's not really the case then......
Guess not quite done deal yet. But in the works. What ever that means

Someone better step up and say something. Whether it's the original owner or the new buyers. People are already looking elsewhere. Won't be long till everything that was "purchased" is gone.

Anon
Someone better step up and say something. Whether it's the original owner or the new buyers. People are already looking elsewhere. Won't be long till everything that was "purchased" is gone.
Welcome to the WN show all smoke and mirrors. Train Wreck to follow !!!

Anon
Anon
Welcome to the WN show all smoke and mirrors. Train Wreck to follow !!!
chugga chugga choo choo!!!!!!!

He said ever familiy is aware of the "rumors" of a buy out and who the players are ...